Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Crutiln

Just Thundercats then?

Redistributing the wealth from an evil one is liberating it for all other sentinent beings of good will. Hassia smiles upon it.

So are we agreed? Let us to the sewers!

[OOC: for the benefit of DMs and players, following spells are memorized:

1st level

bless x2
cure light wounds x2
sanctuary

2nd level

hold person x2
silence 15' radius x2

]

ewe2 fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Feb 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Vinic appears to be carefully considering the proposed names.

Norward's Nicest? Hmmm no I don't think so. Thundercats? Have you tried feeding them less kibble? So probably not. What about To Do Good? It's like a conjunction of 'To Do List' and 'Do Gooders' which neatly sums up what we are as a group. I'm not wedded to the name it so if we are to vote I suggest a form of preferential voting where you vote for you favorite and then for any other names that you are OK with. That being said my vote is for 'To Do Good' with my second preference being Norward's Nicest. The sewers in the Ropermakers has I feel somehow won the day.

Lazari

Norward's Nicest then To Do Good and the sewers it is.

Loni

To Do Good then Thundercats. Sewers next stop!

Lavias

Why do we need a name again? So many strange customs. If I must choose, I choose To Do Good then Norward's Nicest. Perhaps Charware will lead me closer to my answer in the sewer.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Chartuin

Asking around for preparations specific to sewers seems handy, like perfumed scarfs to cover the mouth and nose. Loni probably knows about this.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
Anna

"Well from my reckoning, it seems that the Norward's Nicest wins by a nose".

-/-

Before hitting the sewers, Anna restocks on molotovs getting an even dozen this time so she has plenty to share.

• Locked thread