Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Chinatown posted:

CSPAN doesnt have a delay and you can tell people to suck your balls live on air

its good and cool

Yeah, for some reason, live TV never got down with this. Probably because it's way more obvious when the frame skips like ten seconds into the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Chubbs posted:

Does Rush even make money anymore? Last I heard, he was hemorrhaging advertisers and listeners.

I would not know. I listen to Michael Medved sometimes. I don't watch O'reilly either. I would rather spend my money on things other than cable/satellite and I would rather spend my time drinking or loving my wife.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i like that dude who has the whiny voice and does the evening show and just yells for hours into the microphone about obummer

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Chinatown posted:

CSPAN doesnt have a delay and you can tell people to suck your balls live on air

its good and cool

Say that is cool.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
So I guess it turned out you were right about :mcnabb:

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

I want Sean Hannity to die right loving NOW.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tricky D posted:

Yeah, for some reason, live TV never got down with this. Probably because it's way more obvious when the frame skips like ten seconds into the future.

and CSPAN isn't subject to FCC fines like terrestrial radio is

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown posted:

i like that dude who has the whiny voice and does the evening show and just yells for hours into the microphone about obummer

you are casting a wide net, my friend

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

you are casting a wide net, my friend

Mark Levin. his voice is hilarious

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown posted:

MARK..............LEVIN

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

MARK..............LEVIN

FROM A SECRET UNDERGROUND BUNKER

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I can hear the song in my head, but I don't know how to type it out =-/

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
BOARDERS. LANGUAGE. CULTURE. PSYCHOLOGICAL NUDITY.

SAVAGE

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I tried to call Rush when I was 12 because I wanted to ask him what a liberal was.

Never got through, it was always busy.

But I did end up finding out the hard way.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Dear Muslims,

If you are planning to attack this country, please start with Limbaugh's, Levin's, Beck's, or Savage's house instead of a crowded plaza in a city full of ordinary people trying to get through life.

- Concerned citizen.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Chinatown posted:

The first time I heard this douchebag was when he and Hannity tried to ambush Alec Baldwin on another radio show by calling in. I really thought Levin was some dude pretending to sound like some caricature of conservatives that Baldwin hates but then later realized that was really a real person.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Chinatown posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzKPO1nPOjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2BLTUXinzU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
hi Rush, so I was wondering how all this machinery making modern can still be open hearted? not so coldly charted it's really just a question of your honesty.... yeah your honesty

John Denver Hoxha fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Apr 6, 2016

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lol god drat

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Baba booey

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Rush Limbaugh "planned parenthood is literally an abortion factory"

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
"Hi Diane, long time listener first time caller, and let me just say you're a national treasure. You really are. I'm a 20 something stay at home dad, and I just wanted to chime in and say that your guest, the highly educated and respected head of an executive branch agency, is wrong based on this article I read on the Huffington Post."

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I miss Dr. Laura. It was a entertaining show that made my hour commute drive in the work truck great.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a: 'i dressed my dog up like rush limbaugh'
b: 'how does it smell?'
a: 'terrible!'

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Hi Rush, I have to take offense to your guest's claim that Obama is a chronic golf addict who hits the links every day but Friday, which he takes off because that's the day he goes to the mosque to pray for the death of America. The problem with this statement is that it assumes that Obama is a secret Muslim, when in fact it is known among the best Conservative internet think tanks that Obama is a secret atheist.

Now this begs the question "Where does Obama go on Fridays"? The answer is simple, each Friday he flies to upstate New York using TAXPAYER money to visit George Soros at his secret money warehouse. Have you seen Scrooge McDuck on "Ducktails" Rush? It's like his house only there is no giant money sign on the front as to not arouse suspicion. Anyway, its where Soros and Obama drink imported microbrews and roll around in piles upon piles of dirty dirty union money.

It's real sick stuff Rush. This really steams my beans since I used to be a small business owner until an errant streetsweeper screwed up my kneecaps. Where's my dirty union money? It sure as heck isn't in OBAMAS America. I'll take my comments off the air.

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
I wonder if the Republican outrage machine would lose steam if the Republicans took the White House, then I remember Rush was popular since before Obama.

What were they angry about during the Bush era?

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

JVNO posted:

I wonder if the Republican outrage machine would lose steam if the Republicans took the White House, then I remember Rush was popular since before Obama.

libtards

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

This dude is very tough and strong and would kick my rear end in a fight

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
Nice, finally a thread about Rush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZm1_jtY1SQ

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

JVNO posted:

Some people thought Iraq would go on for years instead of the six months that Our Secretary of Defense promised. What a bunch of crazy Hippies!!!!!

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

JVNO posted:

Any democratic opposition. Questioning the war was unpatriotic, they were stabbing our troops in the back, Michael Moore and limousine liberals think they're too good for America, John Kerry is an anti-war fraud, liberal media is biased against Bush, etc. They sure weren't angry about domestic spending or government regulations though. They also weren't so angry about the immigrants invading even though border security was objectively more lax under Bush than Obama.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Savage just talked bad about Bush during his second term

he's not a "real conservative" and whatnot

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

def a j edgar hoover lvl closet case that likely loves getting rear end pounded by young virile dominican men almost as much as popping handfuls of oxy and speaking into the golden EIB microphone on his radio network...no doubt about it

SAVAGE on the other hand abolutely owns for a right wing radio guy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

BOARDERS. LANGUAGE. CULTURE. PSYCHOLOGICAL NUDITY.

SAVAGE

u know whats up as always

breitbart should have picked up a copy of the last one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgHlGrs-odQ

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Apr 7, 2016

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrxy9A7Ja4

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Hey Rush, long time listener, first time caller. Today's political arena is throwing me off... I just don't know who to believe in anymore! I'm sure that KFC Nashville Hot Chicken.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Psychological Nudity is a cool book

I have a signed copy

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
you guys kinda suck at posting no lie

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Here's the number one puker / shitlord / proto Redditor in all of talk radio history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnFidWsTkGs

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Sheep-Goats posted:

Here's the number one puker / shitlord / proto Redditor in all of talk radio history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnFidWsTkGs

im watching this but wtf is a proto redditor

edit; 'listening'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

garfield hentai posted:

i'm the pissed off guy from boston who gets disconnected from his call on howie carr right before he lets the n-word slip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8pJnB71C4w

for real i always thought the worst right wing host is prob sean hannity, hes just a dumb, white bread, smug bully who brings nothing fresh to the table except standard issue paint by number right wing demagoguery...he cant even do the thing where he throws the footballs if hes on the radio! awful!

we used to have this rear end in a top hat in Boston called Jay Severin who referred to himself as "The Libertine Libertarian" and looked like a drat vampire, he could be entertaining for quick bursts (but mostly because of how much of a pussy joke u knew he so obviously was compared to his badass "radio persona") until he got canned and took off for some other market that would accept him

must say tho something about boston brings out some of the greatest morons in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsAyszlpt_g

^ this fat rear end in a top hat ended up going from internet fringe poo poo to a legit paying AM radio morning gig

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Apr 7, 2016

• Locked thread