Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

face-mash of thom yorke and daniel craig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

drunk dog posted:

im watching this but wtf is a proto redditor

edit; 'listening'

Leykis is the worst radio personality in history. He runs deep in the rut of every form function possible in talk radio AND his actual material is abhorrent, one dimensional, and stupid. All of the time.

E: Just listen to how he starts puking and the godawful intonation at around 9:30 it's a loving horror show

*Puking is the radio term for people that talk in that fake way like they are trying to speak without using their face at all.

raton fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Apr 7, 2016

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
cool i live in the first dimension tell him to call me my number is

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

drunk dog posted:

face-mash of thom yorke and daniel craig

portrait of grand moff tarkin as a young moff

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

Here's the number one puker / shitlord / proto Redditor in all of talk radio history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnFidWsTkGs

40 minutes not gonna watch this crap

what's the tl;dr on why latinas don't use birth control

Korean Barbecue Slut
Aug 6, 2009
Phil Hendrie does Leykis:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nyfpj

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

I wish Phil would quit purging his videos off of Youtube, crusty old loon.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

40 minutes not gonna watch this crap

what's the tl;dr on why latinas don't use birth control

Just listen to it for about a minute starting at 9:30. I just picked the first Leykis video that didn't look like poo poo, the point of it is to see his terrible style. He's the worst that's ever been.

Here's a picture of him by the way

raton fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Apr 8, 2016

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Sheep-Goats posted:

Just listen to it for about a minute starting at 9:30. I just picked the first Leykis video that didn't look like poo poo, the point of it is to see his terrible style. He's the worst that's ever been.

Here's a picture of him by the way

I played a japanese mmo with this guy

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

When you think about it Rush, it's severely hosed up Scott Walker isn't eternal Perez yet

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

to help get us into the spirit of the thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMHWuPIK9cI

This is great. "Why do we even have a government? Here are 50 government programs that benefit me specifically I would like to see implemented."

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What the HECK did you just HECKing say about me, you little RADIO HOST? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in BROADCASTING, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret HAM RADIO NETWORKS, and I have over 300 RADIO PERSONALITIES. I am trained in AM AND FM MODULATION and I’m the top RADIO MAN in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another RADIO HOST. I will wipe you the HECK out with RADIO PRESENCE the likes of which has never been HEARD before on this Earth, mark my HECKing words. You think you can get away with saying that STUFF ABOUT me over the RADIO? Think again, HECKer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of FCC AGENTS across the USA and your BROADCAST TOWER is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your CALL IN RADIO SHOW. You’re HECKing dead, RUSH. I can BROADCAST anywhere, anytime, and I can OUTPERFORM you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare VOICE . Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed SOUND EFFECTS, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps AUDIO LIBRARY and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable REAR off the face of the continent, you little STUFF. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” RADIO SHOW was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your HECKing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddaRN idiot. I will STUFF fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re HECKing dead, RUSHO.

(radio edit)

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Rush has had the same commercials for the past eight years.

Buy gold now before the coming economic collapse.

Buy lifelock now to protect your identity even though our CEO gets hacked every loving week and we spend every waking hour in court from other members who have all been hacked.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Dr. Savage advertises for My Pillow and shaving cream.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

It's like a live action Mickey Mouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Hi Rush, this is Harry Sax from Balsac Kentucky, wanna give a shoutout to my friends Willie Fistergash and Lou Skunt

• Locked thread