Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What the HECK did you just HECKing say about me, you little RADIO HOST? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in BROADCASTING, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret HAM RADIO NETWORKS, and I have over 300 RADIO PERSONALITIES. I am trained in AM AND FM MODULATION and I’m the top RADIO MAN in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another RADIO HOST. I will wipe you the HECK out with RADIO PRESENCE the likes of which has never been HEARD before on this Earth, mark my HECKing words. You think you can get away with saying that STUFF ABOUT me over the RADIO? Think again, HECKer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of FCC AGENTS across the USA and your BROADCAST TOWER is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your CALL IN RADIO SHOW. You’re HECKing dead, RUSH. I can BROADCAST anywhere, anytime, and I can OUTPERFORM you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare VOICE . Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed SOUND EFFECTS, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps AUDIO LIBRARY and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable REAR off the face of the continent, you little STUFF. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” RADIO SHOW was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your HECKing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddaRN idiot. I will STUFF fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re HECKing dead, RUSHO.

(radio edit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread