Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hi Rush! Long time listener, first time caller. I love your show and have been listening for years, I even have my family listen to it together when possible. Obama has done everything he can to ruin this country. I don't even recognize America anymore. I'm a, well I was small business owner and I had to close shop because I couldn't afford to pay my employees anymore. Obama is the worst thing to happen to this country since Jimmy Carter started the Department of Education letting the rest of the world take us over with smarter students. The same thing will happen with common core, let me tell you!

Feel free to call into Rush, or any of the other talk radio hosts and let them know your opinion:
Chris Plante
Dr. Michael Savage
Mark Levine
and more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
to help get us into the spirit of the thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMHWuPIK9cI

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Vastarien posted:

I used to love Michael Savage because he was such a loving loon. Too bad he got fired from his TV show for telling a "sodomite" to "get aids and die." lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5aBH0VAYE0

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Michael Savage is the only talk show host worth listening to

he's p funny

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown posted:

does he still talk about his stupid dog all the time

yes, he also likes to complain about his lunch and how french cuisine is bastard food.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown posted:

i like that dude who has the whiny voice and does the evening show and just yells for hours into the microphone about obummer

you are casting a wide net, my friend

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown posted:

Mark Levin. his voice is hilarious

MARK..............LEVIN

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I can hear the song in my head, but I don't know how to type it out =-/

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
BOARDERS. LANGUAGE. CULTURE. PSYCHOLOGICAL NUDITY.

SAVAGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Dr. Savage advertises for My Pillow and shaving cream.

• Locked thread