Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
After months of declining the option to claim my free upgrade, it seems I no longer have a choice :(

This better not gently caress my computer up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Ok it started the upgrade while my computer was sleeping lol.....RIGHT BEFORE A BIG DEADLINE!!!!!!! Wtf.............

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You can switch back within the first 30 days. That's what I did, and I immediately filled my local drive to capacity with games so that it doesn't have room to reinstall 10.

It was annoying enough that they would prompt me to upgrade every time I turned the computer on but making it a mandatory upgrade makes me want to torture someone

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Parallax Scroll posted:

if you just install win 10 it will probably stop asking

I'm gonna drown you in front of your loved ones

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I really don't care about the privacy stuff unless it's accessible to laypeople (like w facebook). Google already does that and its improved my service :shrug:

What really chapped my rear end was them comandeering my computer remotely and upgrading it when I had made it clear that I wanted no part of Windows 10

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Marvin Freeman posted:

after upgrading, half of my programs don't work! have fun op

I use Chrome n Office so I think I'm good. Will update though

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Good thing about Windows, lots of poorly coded applications work really well and legacy stuff works well and that's it.

Good things about OS X, makes you more attractive and look more productive because you have a sweet sleek laptop or desktop, makes women/men find you irresistible, unified messaging from your sweet awesome superior cell phone so you can manage all the HB10s you will be pulling in. The list goes on forever for OS X

Seems like you've really "bought in" to Apple

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Fun fact, Apple doesn't track you and they take privacy more serious than any other tech company so maybe you should reevaluate what companies you support if you actually value privacy

Apple is nancyboy poo poo for california homos. No thank you

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

drunk dog posted:

think i got reported itt mods?

e

Good :twisted:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

loquacius posted:

I know, the OP really is a pile of poo poo

Actually, I'm cool.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mdm posted:

this happened to me constantly during finals recently, it happened repeatedly because windows updates were so broken so it would try to upgrade, fail to upgrade, take forever to revert updates, and then try again a day or two later with no option to stop. Someone deserves to be fired over this, or killed maybe

I was so angry at the time I would have killed whomever was responsible really slowly. Like over the course of 8 hours.

But now I'm drunk so IDGAF :coolfish:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Professor Shark posted:

I honestly prefer the free online versions, I don't even have to save I just walk away and my poo poo is at school or whatever

Those online versions dont offer dick in the way of font or formatting options

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mdm posted:

same but not drunk, still chill tho :coolfish:

Enjoy your day, friend

POSTED FROM MY WINDOWS10 MACHINE

• Locked thread