Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I fully expect windows 10 to become a subscription service once Microsoft believes that enough people have switched and won't go back to older versions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

King Gonorrhea posted:

Didn't read the whole thread, but it seems some of you are going to extraordinary lengths to prevent updating. To permanently stop all notifications and 10-proof your Windows 7, just rollback a very specific automatic update:

http://winsupersite.com/windows-10/how-stop-windows-10-upgrade-downloading-your-system

Followed these steps myself back when the popups first started appearing and haven't heard a peep since.

This is good poo poo.

• Locked thread