Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
people who stay on windows 7 are idiots

oh no, a newer better operating system that does everything better and increases my productivity and enjoyment ofm y life is being given away to me for free, better uninstall it and hide inside of a rock like a scorpion in a yard except this time you have no tree to crawl into my open mouth at night and lay your scorfpion eggs mother fuckar

why not get windows 10? its like someone syaing want a blow job and ur like no im not interested in cool stufff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
my co worker worked at microsoft and he would sit there with his fat laughter and always tell me how stupid windows 10 is and brag about he gets all of his things with rebates so it took him about 2 years to get an i5 computer which bench marked about as good as a squid on a hot day lol

turns out he just got on windows 10 and all the guys at the office are like "ooh windows 10" because we work at a software company and it only took 2 loving idiot managers who upgraded to windows 10 to convince 200+ people that hey windows 10 is actually REALLY good but nope lets stick with antiquated windows 7 that doesnt even do anything right anymore I downgraded to windows 7 because I was bored and I was like well this is dumb and immediately went back to windows 10 its like if you are drinking a orange soda from mcdonalds and when you leave the cup overnight in your car and the next day you go to pick it up and woops the bottom fell out and you get sticky orange soda all over the cup holder and it takes almost an entire roll of paper towels to clean up so someone reminds you you could have used a towel and not paper towels since they aren't as good as abosrding fluid as an actual towel and you feel kind of silly but someone had to clean up the orange soda and when itgets hotter the heat only makes it more sticky and if you left any coins in the middle console due to the stickiness when you try to pick them up they all stick together so you have a lot of coins all stuck together and you can't really use them for anything until you place them in a jar of hot water or even vinegar to break down all the sticky stuff offf but then the coins look like they are all hosed up but they don't really have a vaslue any way, they are just coins.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I feel kind of bad about the part where I said people who dont upgrade to windows 10 and stay on windows 7 are idiots, I didnt mean to offend anyone with that post and I would edit it and delete it but I am a new man now and I don't delete mistakes I only fix mistakes like a real man not a coward.

so if you are on windows 7, you aren't an idiot ,but i strongly encourage you to upgrade to windows 10 if you want OTHERS to not consider you an idiot ... merely looking out for my fellow gons

• Locked thread