Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question:
Yes
No
Maybe
Ask again later
View Results

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

:anime:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dyed hair

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

• when they stick one end of a chain into their rear end in a top hat so the other end is hanging out of their miniskirt and walk around all day with this chain bumping into poo poo

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Jacada posted:

This is how a woman should look;

she looks like the "other girl", you know the "bad girl," from the Careless Whisper video

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Picture frames with text

Also those stupid as poo poo wacky wedding photo shoots

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
mandibles

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I never knew the name until this thread but yeah empire waists are loving awful. Ladies take note.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

Picture frames with text

oh gently caress yeah to both

actually weddings in general

most weddings i've been to (in america) are incredibly cringeworthy due to the bridesmaids being carbon copies of the same ageing former basic white girl in denial carrying on a shameful farce of "I'm having the best time ever! My best bestie is getting married!" while privately they're having a miserable time because of their overpowering spite and jealousy toward the bride, and were only chosen because they're among the very few who can still tolerate the bride OR all the bride's actual friends (if any) are already cracked out or perpetually have irish sunglasses and would be too embarrassing to feature in the wedding party

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
female comedians am i right?? haw haw

but seriously girls arent funny

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bruce vilanch is pretty funy

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
when their burqas are short enough to show their ankles while sitting down. Ugh, so haraam.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
My handbag is big enough to fit a medium sized tribe of chimps, so no, I will not be able to locate my keys today.

Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010
Bikini tops with no shoulder straps. They just make the tits look droopy or weirdly squished. Same phenomenon can happen with tube tops.

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.
benedict cumberback
ugg boots
tiny dogs that sit in a handbag
handbags
former child stars set on fire and nailed to a cross

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Roller derby

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Having a screaming hairless baby chimp exploding out of their vaginas, spilling sweat, blood and poo poo everywhere, rending their taint, fusing rear end in a top hat and vagina into a single hole, and making their husband watch.

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003

Medieval Medic posted:

Having a screaming hairless baby chimp exploding out of their vaginas, spilling sweat, blood and poo poo everywhere, rending their taint, fusing rear end in a top hat and vagina into a single hole, and making their husband watch.

yeah they love that

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Oh yeah as a woman massive table-breaking photos look so good they are my fetish uuunngh :shlick:

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
takes a real man to break a table with his face

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Napster

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
The TV shows Friends, ER, Grey's Anatomy, The Good Wife, Sex and the City....a TV show isn't a substitute for a personality.

/goes back to playing Dark Souls

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Professor Shark posted:

Picture frames with text

big pictures of words or wooden cutouts of words you put on the shelf

"live laugh love"

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Fat. The answer is fat.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
tattoos and piercings

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

I feel like a gender traitor saying this but strapless dresses are hard enough to pull off when you're thin, and no plus-size bride ever looks as good as the model in the above photo.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
tits

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

when they stick 200 thumbtacks into their face

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

footie pajamas with a hole cut in the pussy area for easier fuckin'

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Covering their skin in a layer of makeup so thick and opaque they have to paint color back in to make themselves look human again. Bonus points if they have naturally nice/clear skin already.

naem
May 29, 2011

Isaac posted:

Inverted pyramids like giant steps down into a dark abyss

Wait are you guys talking about women or like, a dark elf

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

wooo-woooo dark elf woman she got a skull in her buuuuutt

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
A GBS thread about women made it all the way to page 6, before it descended into D&D femdom fantasies.

New Record.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Professor Shark posted:

Picture frames with text

There's a lady at work who took a wedding picture with her dog, so it kind of looks like she's marrying him in the picture.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

oh gently caress yeah to both

actually weddings in general

most weddings i've been to (in america) are incredibly cringeworthy due to the bridesmaids being carbon copies of the same ageing former basic white girl in denial carrying on a shameful farce of "I'm having the best time ever! My best bestie is getting married!" while privately they're having a miserable time because of their overpowering spite and jealousy toward the bride, and were only chosen because they're among the very few who can still tolerate the bride OR all the bride's actual friends (if any) are already cracked out or perpetually have irish sunglasses and would be too embarrassing to feature in the wedding party
That too. Went to two weddings last year, both of them cousins I've never really liked.

At the first one one of my cousin's bridesmaids was kind of fat. To the point that her fat rolls were kind of baking out of the back of her dress. She also had backne and a bunch of stupid tattoos back there. Mostly I was surprised my cousin had enough friends to have bridesmaids.

For the second one most of the bridesmaids were listed as "Friend of the couple", which probably means they were friends of the groom because the bride is kind of unpleasant to be around.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

going into the forest at night to separate their torsos from their legs and going on a flying flesh devouring rampage

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Pretty much everything they are doing/liking is their attempt to draw my cock into their vagina faster. So I approve it all. Silly looking or not.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That executive woman wears a lot of low cut blouses. That's how she got that big desk. Dumb woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Rondette posted:

I feel like a gender traitor saying this but strapless dresses are hard enough to pull off when you're thin, and no plus-size bride ever looks as good as the model in the above photo.

I appreciate that 99.9% of wedding dresses are strapless (because designers are lazy turds selling the same overpriced junk), but women should realise that every ounce of fat on their upper arms is going to be on full display. Buy a wrap or beaded jacket or something to cover up.

The worst example I saw of this was at a Catholic wedding. The bride was very top heavy, and the corset squished her boobs and made her look like flab was spilling over her dress. The priest looked embarassed.

• Locked thread