Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

sorry amigo, i'm a doctor and i'm diagnosing you with one hosed up mug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
mine is a very slight, almost smug, smile. like i'm about to get my balls sucked.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Ted Cruz dead skin mask.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Digital Underground TOTALLY loving OWNED BACK IN THE DAY

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

put a fake face over your own face as a disguise thing like in that tom cruise movie

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Navin Johnson posted:

Digital Underground TOTALLY loving OWNED BACK IN THE DAY

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

ClothHat
Mar 2, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF THE LUMPEN-GOBLITARIAT
protip: trust no links I post
My life is a never ending hell of grotesque facial tics.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

criscodisco posted:

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

I have not done this. Bucket list item?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I know someone with that facial deformity that makes it seem like he's smiling all the time.
I hate that fucker and hope he has to attend a lot of funerals with that fuckin face. Soon.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Navin Johnson posted:

I have not done this. Bucket list item?

Humpty's whole life is a bucket list item.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Having a stroke can give you a nice new facial expression. Maybe one side will go all droopy and paralyzed.

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
chew gum

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Just go full resting bitch face, it makes life much easier.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I found out if I eat chicken marsala I become more sociable and have fun like other people. So try some chicken marsala OP, that could relax you enough to let your face go into a fun pose.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Put 20 lemons up your arse.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

try to make your face look like

███████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀███████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│███
██▌│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│▐██
██░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░██
██░░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░░██
██░░┌┘▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄└┐░░██
██▌░│██████▌░░░▐██████│░▐██
███░│▐███▀▀░░▄░░▀▀███▌│░███
██▀─┘░░░░░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░└─▀██
██▄░░░▄▄▄▓░░▀█▀░░▓▄▄▄░░░▄██
████▄─┘██▌░░░░░░░▐██└─▄████
█████░░▐█─┬┬┬┬┬┬┬─█▌░░█████
████▌░░░▀┬┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┬▀░░░▐████
█████▄░░░└┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┘░░░▄█████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Doctor Dogballs posted:

try to make your face look like

███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀███████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│███
██▌│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│▐██
██░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░██
██░░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░░██
██░░┌┘▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄└┐░░██
██▌░│██████▌░░░▐██████│░▐██
███░│▐███▀▀░░▄░░▀▀███▌│░███
██▀─┘░░░░░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░└─▀██
██▄░░░▄▄▄▓░░▀█▀░░▓▄▄▄░░░▄██
████▄─┘██▌░░░░░░░▐██└─▄████
█████░░▐█─┬┬┬┬┬┬┬─█▌░░█████
████▌░░░▀┬┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┬▀░░░▐████
█████▄░░░└┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┘░░░▄█████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████

Dieting is hard.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
The trick is to look annoyed and walk around fast at the office and everyone will think you're really busy all the time.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Do some face exercises.

Work out your jaw muscles until you can bite through human bone.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
This is my default

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Man, they went all out on Arseface's makeup for the Preacher show.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Think constantly about cocks, that'll make you smile.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

ive been told I look very upset while walking around normally. now it is true that I am always very upset but I dont think others should have access to my inner emotions so I would like to change my resting facial expression. any tips? Ive considered plastic surgery.

Bitchy resting face is a real thing. My wife has it. It's the brow that mostly causes it. I work for a skin clinic so I'm familiar with it. It's a common complaint. You don't mean to make the face, but you do it anyway. Botox or Restylane works very well around the eyes. It won't fix it, but it will help with future wrinkles and reduce the angry expression. The marketing people always say does your brow have "1's" "11's" or "111's"

I suffer from the opposite. I have a completely neutral resting face. When I smile on cue, I look like a serial killer. People always think that I'm not engaged in a conversation because I normally make no expression at all. I can smile, but it has to be real. The fake ones look very wrong.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
kill a hobo and wear their face like a mask

make sure its a friendly looking or handsome hobo

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

My resting face at work is an accurate reflection of my emotional and psychological state for those eight hours. People see me and know that I have been drained of hopes and dreams and am nothing more that an automaton shoved crudely into a sack of human skin.

Not even like Terminator or even C-3PO, but more like a wind-up toy, capable only of ticking away through repetitive tasks, adhering to a strict schedule dictated entirely by the interactions of gears and cams and catchments and uncoiling springs.

So maybe you should go for that kind of look before you try something requiring more effort, OP.

meselfs
Sep 26, 2015

The body may die, but the soul is always rotten
Just put a mirror right next to your computer screen and let it work its magic.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
have you tried being less unhappy?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Make sure to always have at least one penis in your mouth.

naem
May 29, 2011

I do that grim, quiet, no facial expression frozen wastelands Northern European style thing that everyone in the upper Midwest does without thinking about and it seems to spook people elsewhere and I feel bad

Also jokes all have to be really subtle and delivered quietly and you try really hard not to laugh openly ever- when two people who both share this cultural trait get to know each other well it becomes this hilarious game of not laughing your rear end off 24/7 all day but no one can tell because you always have that blank squinty grim look all the time.

Everyone else just thinks you're an rear end in a top hat though. I find myself forcing big fake smiles a lot now like a clown and it works but I feel like an idiot

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
a lil puff of happy smoke can turn my nasty frown upside down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
steepled eyebrows, mask with hose attached where ur jaw should be

• Locked thread