Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-autistic-boy/

Washington Post posted:

School records cited by the New York Daily News suggest the incident began when Anatoly — who is now 13, but has the mental capacity of a 6-year-old — told Parker: “This table is for whites only.”

Parker, who is black, was standing near the child in the lunchroom at the time, video footage reveals.

Moments later, the boy, who is sitting down, appears to swing at Parker, who is standing.

The footage shows Parker lean back slightly before unleashing a downward blow that appears to hit Anatoly in the head, prompting the boy to grab his face in apparent pain.

Goondolances to whichever of you got punched by a schoolteacher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
who cares

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I like this one better.

http://wapo.st/1SfckUO

(skip to 1:40 if you're lazy)

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I hate fat Rosy

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

drat

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
im glad of it, op.

also that story links to a much funnier story about a gbs poster:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-bag/?tid=a_inl
‘It was heartbreaking to see my child separated and wearing a trash bag’

Libelous Slander fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Apr 7, 2016

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

in the good old days, u punched a retard nd evreyone had a giggle
now u go to jail? smh millenials

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I punch down like a boss:

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Bill Barber posted:

I like this one better.

http://wapo.st/1SfckUO

(skip to 1:40 if you're lazy)

Oh man that's such a great legal defense. :allears:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Can we just use this as a precedent and declare all racists as mentally incompetent?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

Can we just use this as a precedent and declare all racists as mentally incompetent?

no

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's a good job that kid was autistic and not down-syndrome cos retard strength would have put that parateacher or whatever you call it through the loving wall.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

I punch down like a boss:

she is like "okay this is too weird, i am done with this now"

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

If 5 mil is the price for being hit, I'll let anyone hit me for... let's say 3 mil?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
gently caress the kid, he swung first.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

That Man Did Nothing Wrong

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Curtis got slapped by a black teacher

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i would like to be a tard puncher, not sure how to break in to the industry

does anyone know when lowtax will be doing a reddit ama

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had a teacher who used to hit the Jewish kid in class when he would talk. Like every day. He went to jail for loving kids.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Nauta posted:

who cares

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If the kid weren't 11 at the time I'd be much more on the teacher's side. But like, even a kid in full control of his faculties is not really an acceptable target for punching.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I had a teacher who used to hit the Jewish kid in class when he would talk. Like every day. He went to jail for loving kids.

were those two things seperate or did he hit him so hard it counted as molestation

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

suck my balls

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Ilustforponydeath posted:

I want a pony, 3 million damages, free everything for Curtis for life, paid vacation to Disneyland for all Curtis' family......

Man, where the gently caress is Curtis now?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I do feel that the father's whining makes me less sympathetic to his cause, since he's doing all that fun lawsuit language of "this is a much bigger problem than just myself" and yadda yadda.

The term "retard strength" isn't just an empty phrase, it can definitely be a reality. I don't think it was good for this guy to hit the kid and it's probably best that he's retired now. I definitely do not support taking his pension: he was struck first and retaliated on instinct. A reprimand, sure, but frankly, after 26 years of teaching, we should all be more grateful he hasn't straight up murdered a student at this point.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Yo String, where the gently caress is Curtis?

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
I know they generally sue for more then they will get to hedge their bets, but 5 million for that is so far beyond the scope of damages its just fuckin retarded.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Nutsngum posted:

I know they generally sue for more then they will get to hedge their bets, but 5 million for that is so far beyond the scope of damages its just fuckin retarded.

#downylivesmatter

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i like the pinga who said she didnt see none of this go down when shes right there in the footage restraining the kid

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I think the funniest part of this is the reason the retarded kid got punched was because he was regurgitating racist rhetoric he couldn't understand. I wonder where he learned that from...

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

vols bitch posted:

#downylivesmatter

The quilted, quicker retard puncher, Downy

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Profondo Rosso posted:

I think the funniest part of this is the reason the retarded kid got punched was because he was regurgitating racist rhetoric he couldn't understand. I wonder where he learned that from...

The black dude should sue the kid for race discrimination honestly.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
parody thread engaged

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
:owned:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Profondo Rosso posted:

He could have learned it from literally anyone

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Paraprofessional.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
At this point it seems like it would be easier to to pit minorities against each other in bloodsport and put it on pay per view. Wonder what the schedule/bracket would look like.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

since we've finally eliminated racism from society, i think he could have only learned it at home from his dad, the very same man who now stands to profit from this innocent child-puncher's actions.

it is for this reason, your honor, that i move these charges be dismissed...WITH PREJUDICE!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
check out the hot new parody of this thread thats sweeping the nation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Hey man, I'm just asking questions :smuggo:

• Locked thread