Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Holy loving poo poo.

I want to know what the Syrian dudes thought when they nabbed a crazy asian who was convinced the CIA was after him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Teflon Don posted:

This just in: Caro is going to travel to D.C. and finally beat the poo poo out of Whip after doing over 9000 push-ups+squats in Syrian hell prison

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Now Caro has more time spent in an active war zone than most of the people that post here lol

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
CRACKERS!

DON'T!

MATTER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BljF9em8yU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Caro has more time spent in a war zone than Audie Murphy, but less than John McCain

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Teflon Don posted:

This just in: Caro is going to travel to D.C. and finally beat the poo poo out of Whip after doing over 9000 push-ups+squats in Syrian hell prison

:911:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I can't believe this.

HOW

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
also can they please play this when he deplanes

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:caro:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Teflon Don posted:

Now Caro has more time spent in an active war zone than most of the people that post here lol

More than almost all military personnel in the history of this country.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Teflon Don posted:

this was true just with his libyan excursion.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
thx 4 ur service schizophrenic asian man

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Mr. Nice! posted:

this was true just with his libyan excursion.

he was only in Libya ~6 months IIRC

e- not even that long I think, it was real short. I mean I get the joke but just saying

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Mike-o posted:

How in the gently caress did that dude survive?

:a2m:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Nobody let him watch Homeland for fucks sake

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Smiling Jack posted:

Nobody let him watch Homeland for fucks sake

gently caress no, someone show this man Daredevil. NYC needs help, drat it.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Great
Some rogue maester has brought Caro back and now we're going to have a spooky undead extremely dangerous Caro-based golem instead of the nutty, only slightly dangerous internet nerd

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
In all honesty, Caro being a broken human being is most likely what helped him endure the, you know, unpleasant environment that is a Syrian war prison.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

this hardened war vet is on his way home to slay some pussy

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

That and CIA emergency rations.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
The only thing that kept him going during his years in cannibal prison hell was the thought of coming back to the US and finally getting his fight with shep.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
I bet Caro wouldn't puss out of CS spraying himself.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Skoll posted:

I bet Caro wouldn't puss out of CS spraying himself.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

caro cs sprays himself every morning to make himself immune to it

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
He's probably been radicalized over there in Syria Libya Iraq where ever the hell
This is why we have Gitmo in the first place!! Why would Obungler have this terrorist released!? America looks like a laughingstock every time Obummer kowtows to some terrorist like Carol or whoever

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
hes a noc

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

caro cs sprays himself every morning to make himself immune to it

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM CS SPRAY INTO MY FACE. IT BURNS LIKE gently caress AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CARO. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME ISIS BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED SYRIA'S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS PRONE TO CIA BUGGING BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I POST.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Mike-o posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM CS SPRAY INTO MY FACE. IT BURNS LIKE gently caress AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CARO. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME ISIS BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED SYRIA'S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS PRONE TO CIA BUGGING BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I POST.

:golfclap:

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Mike-o posted:

So satisfying

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mike-o posted:

ty for the alley oop, i was being lazy and figured someone would grab that

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mike-o posted:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I am amazed. Not just that he is alive, but also that the government actually did anything to get him released.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Holy poo poo.

Holy poo poo.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Skoll posted:

Holy poo poo :catstare:

Also seconding mod status for Caro

Making Caro a mod on a forum that regularly is asked to help with mental health issues might not be the singular best idea

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I can't believe he made it. Maybe we should pitch in and send him an edible arrangement.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

What the gently caress do we do if he comes back here?

Uhhhh welcome back Caro? How do you welcome back a crazy dude from a death camp?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Naked Bear posted:

Holy poo poo.

Holy poo poo.

This is me still hours later.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

What the gently caress do we do if he comes back here?

Permaban him unless he's on medication.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dude seriously is gonna need some super meds after that poo poo.

• Locked thread