Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think he's probably earned the post-911 at this point.

poo poo he's done more in an active war than I have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Seriously, dude needs help and I pray he gets it. He'll probably spend a fair amount of time in a looney bin or at least an assisted living facility. My interactions with him were limited at best and even then I could smell the crazy

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Whip Slagcheek posted:

It's too bad Caro took down the videos of him taking pot shots with his rifle and attempting to do medical procedures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be-QXSTOLx4

Caro (In Comments) posted:

I achieved my hits by maxing out the elevation adjustment on the scope by setting it to 1000 meters. I aimed very high and walked fire down until I saw my API ammo pop on the wall of the building at the right height- that of the launcher. My sight holdover was... about the middle of the third story windows. I can't find a ballistics calculator that can do this. Any help here? I want to see if I had the drop about right (though I could swear I saw that API round flash.)

His comments are loving insane.

Frosted Flake fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 8, 2016

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Syrian Lannister posted:

Search for this user /orac22/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZfELsmIbNE

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNDa09VshGQ

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

hey remember that thread where Caro tried to fight Shep and by page 15 his crazy was just all over the fuckin place

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3318516

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Has anyone updated his Saclapedia entry?

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

Has anyone updated his Saclapedia entry?

Yeah, says "Caro's alive!" and a link to the GBS thread.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It's a little annoying that they're still calling him a journalist.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I remember when we climbed into NPR's rear end in a top hat because they took his ridiculous stories at face value.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
The ghoulish, conspiracy mongering subforum

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Dude, I don't know if it's just lately or not but you've been doing some solid posting.

Basically, marry me.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

not caring here posted:

Dude, I don't know if it's just lately or not but you've been doing some solid posting.

Basically, marry me.

Mike-O, EBB, Bloops and Shim are always good. KFF and Whiip drop some solid burns and anytime Beanie starts talking about whatever he's up to it's amazing.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Agree with never letting him post here
But petition to make Caro patron saint of gip

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Smiling Jack posted:

hey remember that thread where Caro tried to fight Shep and by page 15 his crazy was just all over the fuckin place

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3318516

Yessssssssss

Slippery posted:

I am nine feet tall and bone models every night while doing crunches

God bless Slip, wherever he may be.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Busket Posket posted:

Yessssssssss

Caro from the top of the last page of his mod challenge thread posted:

We'll see. I'm not dead yet! :)

Not just a crazy diamond, but a prophetic one, too.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Guy Innagorillasuit posted:

He's already working for them, all this drama is just an elaborate cover story to make him look like a semi-harmless crazy. :tinfoil:

Sadly I'm sure this was pretty much the first thought of the people running the prison he was in.

So if I were the government I might have him confined to a psychiatric facility or something, and that of course would prove that Caro was right all along

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

holocaust bloopers posted:

poo poo he's done more in an active war than I have.

He gets his own medal with brass ball emblems.

I'm glad hes alive and out of there. Holy gently caress.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
what if the syrians kept caro in the nice part of their secret torture prison where they treated him nicely?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I bet the Russians did this to torment Brown Moses

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

caro is more legit than grover lol

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

caro is more legit than grover lol

such great heights

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Let us not forget Caro's greatest gift to the forums, the epithet "Ghoulish conspiracy-mongering forum"

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

So which actor is going to play Caro in the box office hit "Sleepless in Damascus"?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I think we've found Trumps running mate

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I think we've found Trumps running mate

What's the cricket equivalent of a grand slam because I need to know what to tell you that you just did

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

What's the cricket equivalent of a grand slam because I need to know what to tell you that you just did

What the gently caress is a Grand Slam? If it's good then I guess hitting a 6, where you smash the ball out of the park. I can't play that game anyway, my shoulders are too wide to swing the bat properly.

I hope that if he gets flown to Washington DC for a press conference Whip turns up in uniform, walks up to him and whispers "You know who got you out? Not the CIA, it was GIP. Now we've got a job for you"

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Oh my loving god

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

What the gently caress is a Grand Slam? If it's good then I guess hitting a 6, where you smash the ball out of the park. I can't play that game anyway, my shoulders are too wide to swing the bat properly.

I hope that if he gets flown to Washington DC for a press conference Whip turns up in uniform, walks up to him and whispers "You know who got you out? Not the CIA, it was GIP. Now we've got a job for you"

Camera cuts to Whip's cruiser pulling up to Shep's house wile DMX plays loudly on the speakers

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

John Kerry was personally involved in freeing Caro.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

It's above the arrests of the Paris terrorist on the world service but they at least mention that he wasn't a journalist and fought in Libya

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

So this is it.

This is what brought me back.

I had to see what the reaction was. Mainly because I didn't think it was real.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
It's from way out of left field, that's for sure.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The ruskies opened the diplomatic channel to get him back. Obama asked for help getting Americans home from syria and just now the russians said they're responsible for Caro going home.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
So does Caro have a Russian wookie life-debt to assume the identity of that Spetsnaz guy who called for fire on himself, and now must live with his family?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

This is absolutely insane.

Shine on, Caro, you crazy death-camp-hardened diamond.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Aaaand looks like Caro's permaban just ended.

What a beautiful time to be alive.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

what if the syrians kept caro in the nice part of their secret torture prison where they treated him nicely?

I was thinking what if they did treat him well but his addled state he was begging people to kill him, meanwhile the dudes being hung upside down and burned with cigarettes are all wtf gently caress that guy

"A playstation 2? Just kill me already!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
RISE...FROM YOUR GRAVE

• Locked thread