Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ChinaBob posted:

I would like to know more...

this was maybe a couple weeks ago, month and a half tops? the short of it is some guy was registering a bunch of dummy accounts and posting spam threads, and then doing chargebacks when it got banned. i assume the 'tax just did some backwards work from the cc holder info to find his place of residence and then his parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

The White Dragon posted:

this was maybe a couple weeks ago, month and a half tops? the short of it is some guy was registering a bunch of dummy accounts and posting spam threads, and then doing chargebacks when it got banned. i assume the 'tax just did some backwards work from the cc holder info to find his place of residence and then his parents

It was Dare and it was around mid-March. Unfortunately the SAclopedia entries don't link to the thread in which Lowtax posted the voicemail he left.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2565

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
im the "COMMUNIST PUSSY"

its good but its no niggerstomper58

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
lol this dude popped into the toronto irc channel this morning and kept saying that anita sarkeesian had him sent to jail

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

scott zoloft posted:

To the guys that attempted to murder me

u were on meth and coke

I was depressed and had a death wish

we fought

u had weapons ( I may have tried to poke someone in the eye with my key)

I ended up in a coma

u guys ended up doing some other poo poo it was dumb etc etc

we met up in jail

we shook hands

apologized and that was that (for this issue)

aside from the medical costs and insurance costs etc I think we all learned a lesson that that type of

violence even when ur on a bunch of drugs isnt fun and can get us all killed and thrown in jail

we cried

the holding cell cried

everyone cried

jail sucks for all

I forgot to add jazzy piano so I'll redo it all later.

how do you embed soundcloud inthis poo poo?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moist von Lipwig posted:

lol this dude popped into the toronto irc channel this morning and kept saying that anita sarkeesian had him sent to jail

ultimately, it all comes back to GamerGate :twisted:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I wanna know how to get in on that secret $$$ that the long time posters have been hoarding.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Have you spent at least $1500 on forums upgrades? (I mean apparently good posting also qualifies but lol) How would you even do that, surely after you're banned for the fifth time you'd just go do something else.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
just reading quoted text from thids thig is give me brain damage

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
is that the guy lowtax posted the real name of

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
post the part about dgsw

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

End Of Worlds posted:

post the part about dgsw

supposedly he's gay and him being gay is the norm in his eyes, after all, he did pick the name.

what others think is srtill up for debate

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Pretty interesting read, thanks for sharing OP.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

its no World-wide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God, but it'll do I guess

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Peztopiary posted:

Have you spent at least $1500 on forums upgrades? (I mean apparently good posting also qualifies but lol) How would you even do that, surely after you're banned for the fifth time you'd just go do something else.

Oh poo poo, I missed that part. $1500, huh? What's the ROI?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If only Dare hadn't been too proud when a goon to post "STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST" at the right moment. Back before he was banned, when he was just another goon with a chance.

He would have soon come into the possession of $1500, and been able to buy his SA “season community pass,” opening the door to being paid for posting, quickly becoming an in demand corporate trendsetter, like so many here. (Winks at Dad gay "Coral" so what.)

Instead... the manifesto... MKULTRA... but let us speak no further of that... :(

I'm just glad I'm not in his shoes. Very glad.

STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

SAclopedia posted:

Creepy fucker who posted a long weird-rear end rant about his ex-girlfriend in the E/N breakup thread

What made it creepy?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Where is my postin' cash?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

super macho dude posted:

its no World-wide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God, but it'll do I guess

What?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

BigBadSteve posted:

STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST.

noooooooo

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeMTuwDS8DM

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Oh my god this is amazing, holy poo poo

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

dear kathrein: a reading

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Apr 10, 2016

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016
Alex Dare Levert internet public figure and autist gg gl hf

k8 ur 00 account is nothing compared to the shared knowledge of all the mid 90s ones i was forced to take interest in due TO BE IN CHILDRENS JAIL WITH loving MARK

lowtax ur slash dot skillz suck man put the loving first and last name on it

and ur wife has to give me back the name GaTeWaY she stole from me when she was tg athena that is mine to keep gently caress u

if im gonna be poor i at least want my transexual/hot raver babe childhood internet handles attritubuted properly

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016
this piece of spam mail is getting published soon so make ur mark ups and edits and charge for urselves first because it is on a unique creative commons licecnse and can be public profit from whoever puts it up with no legal injuction from the autor

the real life physical copies of which 60 have sold at 5.5 inch wide by 7 inch tall

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016
love how sn0w, meph, and Redux all are hiding behind their big boi somethingawful moderator names and then i get to be litterally in some kind of caste system where the definition of slef imposed spergin RYNEX AND PORTALS both masturbate to the IDEA that they are smarter than me

just youve got mail each other and gently caress u dumb walrus pedophiles

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
Dare come back to IRC we miss you

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

mdm posted:

im the "COMMUNIST PUSSY"

its good but its no niggerstomper58

assuming u arent lurker or mike or circa or someone of that nature even lester or john

but assuming u are stickycow mike

then u are no communist pussy

and bron deleted her god drat facebook over that shitbetween cory and u

THIS IS Y I DONT DATE FORUM SLUTS OR E-SPORTS GROUPIES

KATE BROKE THE DEAL AND LIED

gently caress YOU ALL AND DIE gently caress YOU

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

Moist von Lipwig posted:

Dare come back to IRC we miss you

https://discord.gg/0iqKAu1UmUrgcQZN

k8\'s sister litterally logged into this a couple nights ago to track down my user name and send me a fantastic dirty letter

this is probably linked tome hiding all of irenes old erotic novels in her bookcase randomly summer 2013 and knowing k8 was arrogant enough to believe that they wouldnt be read

they was read k8 they was :p

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

dmyggregre posted:

assuming u arent lurker or mike or circa or someone of that nature even lester or john

but assuming u are stickycow mike

then u are no communist pussy

and bron deleted her god drat facebook over that shitbetween cory and u

THIS IS Y I DONT DATE FORUM SLUTS OR E-SPORTS GROUPIES

KATE BROKE THE DEAL AND LIED

gently caress YOU ALL AND DIE gently caress YOU

you sound like a whiny little bitch

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

Luvcow posted:

you sound like a whiny little bitch

lol i have seen some whiny little bitches make large multi million dollar video games so ya if my friends who r sick of working poo poo jobs or want to make some extra league rec money etc tell me to do something

and it happens to be involved with GOAT FYAD TROLLS on sa

ya im gonna word salad my way into a katie nontop article or some kind of court case or jail or etc etc etc etc

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

dmyggregre posted:

Alex Dare Levert internet public figure and autist gg gl hf

k8 ur 00 account is nothing compared to the shared knowledge of all the mid 90s ones i was forced to take interest in due TO BE IN CHILDRENS JAIL WITH loving MARK

lowtax ur slash dot skillz suck man put the loving first and last name on it

and ur wife has to give me back the name GaTeWaY she stole from me when she was tg athena that is mine to keep gently caress u

if im gonna be poor i at least want my transexual/hot raver babe childhood internet handles attritubuted properly

hey dare have you ever been penetrated before?

you sound like the type of guy who likes to get penetrated

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

That Robot posted:

hey dare have you ever been penetrated before?

you sound like the type of guy who likes to get penetrated

k8 try very hard to accomplish this but i refuse

the only contenders for my anal virgin r like manyak (cuz we all know hes probably bi and hes been my replacement bff online for the last year LOL) or like k8's sister or something of that nature

would have to be an elite butt loving

i do not want no n00bies from team hubris with ample amounts of their own hubris still or fans of said

k8, ur husband was a hawkbat whether he gonna admit it or not :D

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
tribez

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
pretty sure this is actually a markov chain generator run on a large dump of forums text

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
dare, who are you even talking to

you're not taking to us

we don't know "kate" and she certainly isn't on this forum

you are talking to people who aren't even here

do you also realize that no one else is posting like you?

do you know you have hypergraphia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

That Robot posted:

dare, who are you even talking to

you're not taking to us

we don't know "kate" and she certainly isn't on this forum

you are talking to people who aren't even here

do you also realize that no one else is posting like you?

do you know you have hypergraphia?

I'm Kate.

Shout out to my friend Coral.

• Locked thread