Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I only use white sims, myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The lack of self awareness is a hell of a thing.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Buy this man an account.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i like that people make a big deal about equality and diversity in their video game world and then make their character as attractive as possible.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i wanna play an action game where the protag is in a wheelchair and u just constantly get owned by people with functioning legs

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

i wanna play an action game where the protag is in a wheelchair and u just constantly get owned by people with functioning legs

this sounds awesome

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

only if there is a DLC that adds the wheelchair cliff scene from mac and me.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
a survival horror game where you were in a wheelchair could be cool

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Hey yeah it would.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

It would be perfect w/ the classic RE controls.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
wait until the simblr community hears about this

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Troposphere posted:

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Troposphere posted:

Mario Kart meets Silent Hill?

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

he was the worst one in season 2 of rupauls drag race

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
imagine caring about any of this poo poo

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Berious posted:

as a poc simbler let me just tell you how much of a shitler you are for trivializing my *FAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTT*

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I tried playing with a black sim but he got shot by a white cop :(. Sims 4 is all too real!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

wasn't that the one dude in twisted metal

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I get upset when black people read, thats a white thing. They're supposed to be illiterate! This is a white person telling you its not okay for you to read if you're black. That's racist towards me.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
try our first planet-scale sim: existence-earth.trial.africa-suffering.hell.poo poo.gently caress-demo.3dexe for free before purchasing a full copy of earth.two-party.bureaucracy-bankruptcy.middle.class.hell.3dexe or the pleasant europe.easy-mode.healthysim.3dexe

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Troposphere posted:

VR games should just put all their player characters in electric wheelchairs to give an in world explanation for why you move with a controller.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

this is where we're headed:

digital hell

edit; video removed to INCredible gayness

corrupted anime and lulz streaming 24/7 into ur brane stem.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i cannot stand this natsy sim

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Wanna draw a 1x1 room around these people so they're trapped and pee themselves.

Is the sims just second life now?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Like all things of this nature, I charitably assume that these simblrs are children and teenagers who will grow out of this once they go to college and start actually loving.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Berious posted:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
My neighbors caught my half-alien half-grim reaper son going into their yard and eating all their watermelons and now my boss doesn't like me

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

My neighbors caught my half-alien half-grim reaper son going into their yard and eating all their watermelons and now my boss doesn't like me

sever every plant and store them in a cool crawl space until rip and ready for canning.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

It doesn't matter the shape, size, gender, sexuality, or ethnicity of the sim; they are all equal in my pool that I'm totally not gonna take the ladder out of honest.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

middle 2 are the guys from altered beast

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
So is this a real website with real people I can hang out with or did OP make it all up?
I tried to google it and there was just a lovely live journal talking about retexturing sims or something.
If you lied, shame on you OP. I thought I found a new forum I could hang out at.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the last time i played the simes i had a guy that gave up on jobs and being social and spent all day every day at home carving wooden gnomes which he then sold for $100 each becase the skill bar for carving gnomes was full. so basically it was me except with an actual skill

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
CPS can't take away my dead gay baby unless they can figure out my HEDGE MAZE

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?

Troposphere posted:

There is one part of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories that was like this. Probably one of the better parts of that game tbh

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Troposphere posted:

I'd only have concerns with the game's overall speed; too slow and it'd just turn it all into a chore, but if you wheelchair race your way through spooky environments, it might look a little silly.

It'd be cool to go all out with it though, turn a normal wheelchair at the start of the game into some insane Mad Max Motorchair by the end.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the wheelchair itself is demonic in nature. the longer you spend in it the more it melds with your body, tendrils wrapping around your useless legs and seat fabric slowly absorbed your twisted back, but though you're watching this happen, you can do nothing - you need the wheelchair to survive

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

MiracleWhale posted:

the wheelchair itself is demonic in nature. the longer you spend in it the more it melds with your body, tendrils wrapping around your useless legs and seat fabric slowly absorbed your twisted back, but though you're watching this happen, you can do nothing - you need the wheelchair to survive

hot

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
This is the second best thread about broken people, after SEA PATROL

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

the bit about "I don't like that EA has decided to add things to our games without our permission,[sic] in Sims 4." is pretty funny

these people have no idea about how the world works or the concept of ownership

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
the sims community made this thing, which i admit can be funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn9lXlG5OLs

That Robot fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Apr 10, 2016

• Locked thread