Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

If I found out that DGSW was a split personality of mine I think I would jump off a bridge

youd shoot yourself in the mouth

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
suck on my dong dudes

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

youd shoot yourself in the mouth

:synpa:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
is gatekeeper okay

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

is gatekeeper okay

short answer: yes

long answer: nooooo

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

Professor Shark posted:

I like to think that SA is something out of The Dark Tower series and we're all the same user posting from slightly different realities that are all connected by an aging internet general interest forum

I am Something Awful.

:psyduck:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

You and me both, and everyone else

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

How are you guys feeling about Prime Minister Sanders? I'm glad the election got pushed up a bit

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
I thought Gatekeeper was a woman because of Ghostbusters and the name until I read his posts and laughed.

It was then that I knew the truth.

Got any more namedrop threads, drunk dog? rip

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Professor Shark posted:

I like to think that SA is something out of The Dark Tower series and we're all the same user posting from slightly different realities that are all connected by an aging internet general interest forum

I AM INTERFACED!!!

...it's okay buddy, I can handle it.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i like gatekeeper

he encouraged me in my deepest depths of my crack addiction to man up, fly straight, and really work hard to score more crack.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

i like gatekeeper

he encouraged me in my deepest depths of my crack addiction to man up, fly straight, and really work hard to score more crack.

he a good man (or mYbe woman, or powerful nether spirit)

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Professor Shark posted:

If I found out that DGSW was a split personality of mine I think I would jump off a bridge

Bridge over troubled son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Dad me. So what

• Locked thread