Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
not anymore, its cooler than vaping but then again so is not smoking sooo. i preferred american spirits, either the reg filters or the perique tobacco - a lot of ppl complain about the long burn (but that was why i liked them) and they also need a little finger rolling because they are typically packed too tight

if u have an urge to puff on something tho i recommend puffing on some :420: cause the effects are p nice imo...check it out

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Apr 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

Literally no smell on Earth is worse than a house permeated with stale cigarette smoke and the people who live in these houses carry the stink with them everywhere. Hell, even people who smoke outdoors stink.

Also there's that whole cancer thing, but I don't have to smell that and therefore idgaf.

oh yeah that poo poo is disgusting...same as those who light up in their cars.

i always thought the smell of a smoked in house was the actual smell of a broken home because everyone i knew with divorced parents lived in a place that smelled like that, and i never saw anybody smoking cause the parent was never around

• Locked thread