Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I liked the part where the white dude is laying on the ground knocked out cold and the ref didn't stop the fight until a few more elbows landed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

HatfulOfHollow posted:

This is sarcasm right?

If you don't love a lovely brit complaining about greasing before getting lightly tkod then we watch the sport for different reasons.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

HatfulOfHollow posted:

I liked the part where the white dude is laying on the ground knocked out cold and the ref didn't stop the fight until a few more elbows landed.

I think you belong elsewhere

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Ben Rothwell is prepared for the eventuality that Junior Dos Santos will attempt to fight him

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Why didn`t the ref fire a paralyzing blowdart to stop the gorilla from elbowing the white man???

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

parthenocarpy posted:

I think you belong elsewhere

thats a perfectly reasonable thing for him to dislike. unless he actually liked that

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I like how liking something means I don't like something in 2016

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

thats a perfectly reasonable thing for him to dislike. unless he actually liked that

Terry Etim was knocked out cold, this guy was intelligently defending himself until those elbows, then the ref stopped it.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

I like that

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

At the end of Rothwell/Hunt, Rothwell tries for the same choke that he got Barnett with, but didn't have enough energy to do it and Hunt defended well enough. Holy poo poo Big Ben is tough as loving hell.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

parthenocarpy posted:

Terry Etim was knocked out cold, this guy was intelligently defending himself until those elbows, then the ref stopped it.

oh. plz excuse me then cos i missed it :P

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

If you don't love a lovely brit complaining about greasing before getting lightly tkod then we watch the sport for different reasons.

It wasn't even a tko. Dude tapped. That was the best part. He couldn't handle getting punched in the face

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Is Ben the one who had the affliction promo where he broke a pane of glass with his head? Or am I thinking of someone else?

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Is Ben the one who had the affliction promo where he broke a pane of glass with his head? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Please someone find this

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dalby is cool and rallied awesomely against Till(?) to keep his 0 last fight.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Dalby is cool and rallied awesomely against Till(?) to keep his 0 last fight.

He is getting his rear end kicked.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Zak cummings is cool

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Pretty good round, Dalbys got a chin. I always love seeing fighters come up swinging after being nearly beaten on the ground rather than trying to get their bearings

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Cool fight. Lots of cool fights so far.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Tezcatlipoca posted:

He is getting his rear end kicked.

Yeah p much, I hope he rallies again.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Good fight so far

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Yeah p much, I hope he rallies again.

I don't think Cummings is going to gas like those other guys.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Cummings corner is so polite. Right please! Thank you!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Well he broke Till's arm at the end of round 2 I think, which is why the last round went 10-8. Fun fight regardless.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Sharzak posted:

Cummings corner is so polite. Right please! Thank you!

Yeah thats james krause talking

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.
Closest fight of the day so far. First round went to Cummings for sure, round two was close.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

AA is for Quitters posted:

Closest fight of the day so far. First round went to Cummings for sure, round two was close.

Round two was not close and neither is this one.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Nicolas "Thomas" Dalby blinded by the sweet science of Zak Cummings

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Cummings walked all over him imo

Skjorte
Jul 5, 2010
Second round was close, but I thought Cummings edged it out. Really bummed for Dalby.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Cummings was like water

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Yeah, this definitely went to Cummings. Second round was the closest round of the night. Considering that this was the first fight all day to go the distance, it's so far the best one. Cummings just ate everything dalby threw at him.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I kind of like UFC on Sunday morning. Watch fights all day, do stuff around the house and laundry during the interviews and commercials, start drinking at noon sharp. Very nice.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

arena playing Wild Boys in the background :smith:

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
I don't care if you like Rothwell's pro wrestling antics but you should never root against JDS or else you should be branded A Bad Person

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Belle Isle Tech posted:

I don't care if you like Rothwell's pro wrestling antics but you should never root against JDS or else you should be branded A Bad Person

Nah

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Alright probably not a bad person but you should still root for JDS

Erz
Sep 9, 2004
Christ the head-size difference on anik/stann

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Belle Isle Tech posted:

Alright probably not a bad person but you should still root for JDS

Fair enough. ill feel bad for JDS if he gets owned but its fun to be on the Rothwell bandwagon right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

I want jds to lose so he'll retire and not get hurt anymore.

• Locked thread