Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
this is all tuukka rask's fault

fuckin' pussy rear end bitch, getting the flu or whatever pussy sickness you got. suit up and defend your house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
bruins had better zone possession when it wasn't a power play lmao

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

hoowee i'm a bruins player on a 2-on-1 breakaway! here's my chance to score a goal! know what i'm gonna do? i'm gonna make absolutely no loving movements or jukes whatsoever and shoot the most limp dicked shot right into the goalie's glove because i am a pissbaby

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

good news for bruins fans: the revolution play at 4pm if you'd like to see a boston team that has a chance of winning today

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

wait actually i'm pretty sure i remember the bruins scoring 3 goals in the third period at some point, maybe 2011? 2013? was it against the maple leafs? anyway the bruins need to harness the energies

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

why the gently caress would you keep the goalie pulled for a faceoff???????

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what a retarded decision leaving the goalie pulled was. that decision relies on your sticks to not be tremendous pieces of poo poo. it's like claude isn't watching the same game

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

bruins can't stop pulling the goalie despite how loving obvious it is that ottawa will score a goal

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

i miss marco sturm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

triple sulk posted:

petting cat for good luck

gently caress i knew it was really my fault the bruins lost. i didn't pet dat catte

• Locked thread