Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I've already dehumanized myself and faced to Penguins a long offseason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I can't believe that in this, TYOOLS 2016 (The Year of Our Lord Stanley 2016), I have to root for the New York Rangers.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

RIP

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress the Rangers

gently caress all the teams

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

please challenge

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hail satan

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

gently caress NBC for airing soccer over the Detroit/NYR :argh:

soccer is good

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

If the Red Wings don't make the playoffs I will donate :10bux: to a charity of a mod's choosing (with a little more than that at my discretion)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

as far as I understand it

red wings win/bruins win: flyers must win vs pens and isles
red wings lose/bruins win: flyers must get three points vs pens and isles
red wings lose/bruins lose: flyers must get two points vs pens and isles

is this correct

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy poo poo how did that goal stand?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress the nhl

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the fix is in

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

DJExile posted:

Per BSH:

If either or both of Detroit and Boston loses in regulation: The Flyers will need two points to clinch a playoff spot, meaning they can clinch a playoff spot today with a win over Pittsburgh and can not be eliminated from the race today with any sort of loss to Pittsburgh.

If both of Detroit or Boston win in any fashion: The Flyers will need four points to clinch a playoff spot, meaning they can not clinch a playoff spot today with a win over Pittsburgh and can (and would) be eliminated from the race today with any sort of loss to Pittsburgh.

If both Detroit and Boston get points, but one or both of them lose in overtime/a shootout: The Flyers will need three points to clinch a playoff spot, meaning they can not clinch a playoff spot today with a win over Pittsburgh and can (and would) be eliminated from the race today with a regulation loss to Pittsburgh. (An overtime/shootout loss would keep them alive.)

I'm going to die

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh my god when the pens win i am literally going to die

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the flyers will be shut out by a pens team without crosby, letang, and a rookie backup in goal

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this is it

80 games have been leading to this moment

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

YESSS

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress you datsyuk. go back to russia

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

raanta is garbage

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress the bruins

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

LOL BRUINS

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm melting up

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

RIP

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the penguins are going to waltz into the finals lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

yessss

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

suck it red wings

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

just win a loving game please, flyers

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

FLYERS PLEASE

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Vicas posted:

I can feel the shutout already

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh god they're jinxing it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

don't do anything stupid gudas you loving idiot

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

stop icing the loving puck

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

my cat is sitting w/me for good luck

STOP ICING THE PUCK

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pens are gonna win based on this early play

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

petting cat for good luck

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mr. Snider says I shud rite down what I think and evrey thing that happins to me from now on. I dont know why but he says its importint so they will see if they will start me. I hope they start me. Mr Hexstall says maybe they can make me start. I want to start. My name is Michal Neuvirth. I am 28 years old and 2 weeks ago was my brithday. I have nuthing more to rite now so I will close for today.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

progris riport 2-martch 6
I had a test today. I think I faled it. and I think that maybe now they wont start me. What happind is a nice young man was on the ice and he had some shots with grit spillled all over them. He sed Michal what do you see on this shot. I was very skared even tho I had my rabits foot in my glove because when I was a kid I always faled shots in school and I spillled grit to.

I told him I saw grit. He said yes and it made me feel good. I thot that was all but when I got up to go he stopped me. He said now sit down Michal we are not thru yet. Then I dont remember so good but he wantid me to say what was in the grit. I dint see nuthing in the grit but he said there was sucess there other pepul saw some sucess. I coudnt see any sucess. I reely tryed to see. I held the puck close up and then far away. Then I said if 1 had my glases I coud see better I usally only ware my glases in the movies or TV but 1 said they are in the closh in the hall. I got them. Then I said let me see that card agen I bet III find it now.

I tryed hard but I still coudnt find the success I only saw the grit. 1 told him maybe 1 need new glases. He rote somthing down on a paper and I got skared of faling the test. I told him it was a very nice puck with littel points all around the eges. He looked very sad so that wasnt it. I said please let me try agen. III get it in a few minits becaus 1m not so fast somtimes. 1m a slow reeder too in Mr Hextalls class for slow goales but I'm trying very hard.

He gave me a chance with another puck that had 2 kinds of grit spilled on it gold and yelow.

He was very nice and talked slow like Mr Hextall does and he ex­ planed it to me that it was a raw shot. He said pepul see things in the puck. I said show me where. He said think. I told him I think a shot but that wasnt rite eather. He said what does it remind you-pretend something. 1 closd my eyes for a long time to pretend. I told him I pretend a brek away shot with grit leeking all over the ice. Then he got up and went out.

1 dont think I passd the raw shot test.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

DJExile posted:

hi guys i'm here

hi sulk

hi friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im preparing to melt down