Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
https://youtu.be/nrythD3kkoA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
krullers

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Dunford chocolate donuts are amazingly good at 6 a.m for those long drives to the job site. Hell, did a job at Dunford's factory. Having a donut fresh off the assembly line is the greatest thing ever.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Isnt voodoo donuts in denver colo? Also wrf is with spelling out dough in donut that sounds suspect to me

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Nope, Voodoo Doughnut are the best!

I'm the solitary blue Fruit Loop on the doughnut in the lower left quarter.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
This going to be controversial bit I'm not afraid to say it. Winchell's is better than Dunkin.

That's just the way it is.

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think
hey its objectively crullers

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

blueberry spider muffin

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

What do people call these things where you guys are from?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

thats a donut hole, hoss

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
all these fancy donuts do look fantastic, but for my favorite I have to go with the Dunkin Donuts Cronut knockoff because it's really good and you don't even have to get out of your car to get one. and also DD makes really good coffee

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

A Mounds bar is not a sprinkle! A twizzler is not a sprinkle! A jolly rancher is not a sprinkle, sir. Perhaps in Shangri-la they are but not here!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You need the cinnamon donuts with the caramel icing on them. Those are the best.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

all these fancy donuts do look fantastic, but for my favorite I have to go with the Dunkin Donuts Cronut knockoff because it's really good and you don't even have to get out of your car to get one. and also DD makes really good coffee

one time i was at work and these three women were talking about how awful dunkin donuts coffee is compared to any other fast food place and i was just like :yikes:

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Maple with custard. Fight me.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Lamprey donut

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Kane's Donuts
Saugus, Mass.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Jimson posted:

Yoooooo Fuzzy hulk, where do you live?

I legit live right near a Voodoo doughnut, I have yet to go yet cuz there so expensive, but that's hilarious that another goon knows of em.

Eugene.

You'd be surprised with how many Oregoons there are.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

This is just embarrassing

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

im guessing those taste good but... :stare:

Professor Shark posted:

thos look lik garbage though

marauderthirty posted:

This is just embarrassing

my initial thought is to agree with these two posters

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
We have a local shop that my best friend and I used to skip first period to have breakfast at way back in high school. This Asian family bought it and now, instead of making legitimate jelly filled donuts, they ask what flavor of jelly you want and just put a little dab on top of a regular rear end donut. A shameful jelly donut.

While we're on the topic of shameful jelly donuts, King Soopers used to be alright but they started putting flour or some poo poo in the jelly and now it's pretty much tasteless. WTF KS, why you so stupid

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I used to like those massively over-sugared gooey Krispy Kreme donuts, but I went to a school in the city where KK was started so they used to get us those donuts for EVERYTHING so now i really prefer no-glaze donuts.

Also none of that maple bacon fad for me, tried it and do not like it

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Roger Craig posted:

Where can i get this

they are best from local donut places right when they're made. Local chains are okay but I've never had a good old fashioned storebought or from a national chain. They're basically cake style donuts so they don't keep well at all. In seattle I liked henry's donuts a lot and here we have a local place called spudnuts.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Glazed Blueberry. Pairs well with coffee and purifies the soul.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!
New York Goons, are Dough doughnuts good or hipster?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It is too hard to choose between custard filled and raspberry filled. Do they make ones that have a mixture of custard/raspberry in the middle??

edit: also, I got voodoo doughnuts a couple weeks ago and they are very good, but they are kind of a "do it to say you did it" kind of thing, I can't see myself eating those ridiculous doughnuts on any kind of a regular basis.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Peter Pan Donuts in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. cheap and fuckin delicious

if i lived in Canada i'd be in a coma from eating Tim Horton's every day. they're good in America but they're puny sized. in canada they're massive

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

ArbitraryC posted:

they are best from local donut places right when they're made. Local chains are okay but I've never had a good old fashioned storebought or from a national chain. They're basically cake style donuts so they don't keep well at all. In seattle I liked henry's donuts a lot and here we have a local place called spudnuts.

There's a spudnuts near me but i didn't realize they sold plain doughnuts, I'll have to try it out

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Roger Craig posted:

There's a spudnuts near me but i didn't realize they sold plain doughnuts, I'll have to try it out
Interesting I didn't even realize it was such a widespread chain, and yeah they have old fashioneds and such (at least the one near me) afaik the only difference about them is they use potato flour.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Professor Shark posted:

negro balls

stfuDonny
Jun 20, 2005

Inconceivable.
Fun Shoe
At any local California asian owned shop (the reason Dunkin can't survive here): apple fritter/maple old fashioned/lemon filled.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why do Asians like to run donut shops? Do your Asians make proper jelly donuts or do they just squeeze some jelly on top of a regular rear end donut like a bunch of lazy a-holes?

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chinatown posted:

look at this dumb poo poo

drat

gently caress

I've had these and the cereal always gets soggy and nasty from sitting in the icing.

Denver is cool except for all of the stupid west coast poo poo that trickles over the mountains.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

marauderthirty posted:

Why do Asians like to run donut shops? Do your Asians make proper jelly donuts or do they just squeeze some jelly on top of a regular rear end donut like a bunch of lazy a-holes?

Here is a fascinating 5,500+ word article you might enjoy, except not because you don't actually give a poo poo.

https://stories.californiasunday.com/2014-11-02/ted-ngoy-california-doughnut-king/

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man I don't know about you guys but I could really go for some doughnuts or donuts right now

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009
Came to make a disparaging VooDoo doughnuts post, goons had me covered already, faith in humanity restored.

I would like to rep Baton Rouge institution Mary Lee's, however. Moved away, miss that place, was pretty let down by current town's institution Winchell's Donuts, though. Been waiting for one of those ever since the movie Summer School. What a disappointment.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Maple bars. Sometimes those custard filled ones if they're not old or over deep fried.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

CRONUT

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
barvarian meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Here's a hot tip for doughnut lovers: every night dunkin donuts closes they throw away all there donuts in one trash bag that only contains donuts so you can post up in the parking lot and get some free food. Your welcome

• Locked thread