Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

wow same.

<shakes head>

same.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i really love that i can make a reference to a 20+ year old newspaper comic strip where a man imbibes dog semen and instantly goons have my back

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Minimalist Program posted:

LAst time I was in a club some dude wanted to fight me until I told him that I had that disease where your bones are like glass, and then he started hugging me instead and I had to go "hrugh, dude, glass bones, remember?" and he was like "wah dude, I'm sorry here have a drink." and gave me his drink, which he had been drinking from and I didn't want to drink from it because yuck.

you should have, it was dog semen

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
PRICKLY CITY? MORE LIKE PRICK lovely W-T-F!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

naem
May 29, 2011

It's splut day

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

jesus gently caress this makes me wanna blow my brains out

how insipid

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The last guy who tried to gently caress Mary died a horrible death.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Whoa, talk about butterfingers! Look how he's holding that bread. Getting them digits all slippery. Man, imagine if he tried to drink from that dog cum mug after this meal? He'd have egg all over his face! And that vet and probably Garfield would have canine ejaculate all over theirs. Ya done it again, Arbuckle!

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Phobic Nest posted:

Similar fates for Hagar the Horrible, Wizard of Id and tragically enough B.C.

B.C. is actually set in a post-apocalyptic future. No, I swear I am not making that up.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Groke posted:

B.C. is actually set in a post-apocalyptic future. No, I swear I am not making that up.

From the scene of the crime :siren:

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

John Denver Hoxha posted:

reminds me of a joke, maybe Norm?... so this guy from the city moves out to this new town way out in the country. as he's getting his stuff moved in a neighbor comes by and says 'hey, i wanted to welcome you to the community. We're pretty tight knit around here. I was actually about to be having a party, you're more than welcome to come. It will be a great and rowdy time, there's gonna be drinking, and fighting, and loving" the guy's like whoa, cool, what time should I come down, and the neighbor replies "Ehh, whenever you wanna, it's just gonna be you and me"

Otis Lee Crenshaw (Rich Hall) told the joke in one of his routines, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Drad_Bert posted:

From the scene of the crime :siren:

• Locked thread