Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

So what if you're a straight person who is definitely straight and absolutely sure they are the right gender but you wish you were gay or bi or wish you were trans?

What do you call that?

Asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

As long as this thread doesnt try and identify as "funny", it can say whatever it wants

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
its called "Hamster"

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Dandywalken posted:

As long as this thread doesnt try and identify as "funny", it can say whatever it wants

seems pretty phobic

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dandywalken posted:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I have a poo poo stain in my underpants ... what is best to get it off? Normal washing powder doesn't work

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i identify as a lesbian woman so everything works out just dandy

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Kiryen posted:

So what if you're a straight person who is definitely straight and absolutely sure they are the right gender but you wish you were gay or bi or wish you were trans?

What do you call that?

Asking for a friend.

cisqueer gendergay

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
Gendercurious

EDIT: Transcurious actually makes more sense but I don't know latin so some necrolinguistic can probably figure out a better word for it.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Dunno OP

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is called being gay, op.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I have a poo poo stain in my underpants ... what is best to get it off? Normal washing powder doesn't work
Use the cleansing power of fire.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I think it's called being a dumb whitey.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Kiryen posted:

What do you call that?

Asking for a friend.

Tucute.

Not quite the same thing, but it's identifying as trans without believing that gender dysphoria is a requisite part of that.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Kiryen posted:

What do you call that?

Asking for a friend.

Snowflake. It's terminal.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i love to gently caress a chick all the time but sometimes i wonder "what is it like to gently caress a chick while also being a chick" and not having a term for this pains me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

i love to gently caress a chick all the time but sometimes i wonder "what is it like to gently caress a chick while also being a chick" and not having a term for this pains me

that is called being gay. you are a lesbian.

• Locked thread