Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

gj giving the best character the biggest picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

thats unfortunate

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

varukana: revenge of yospos

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i've been thinking that the bus driver was not 'himself' somehow all this time, but him seeing his ghost kid pretty much confirms him as being as normal, relatively speaking, as the rest of the group doesn't it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

should have killed a yuuna this episode imo

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its obviously on purpose. they had a 5 minute conversation where they concluded a missing person was named icebound rear end

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Pavlov posted:

I usually think this about anime protags, this time everyone just agrees with me for some reason.

even a broken clock is right once a day

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

some guy has been posting obsessive diatribes about how soy latte is constantly in the background doing nice stuff for people and well, he's not wrong. she seems nice

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i can attest to that :coffeepal:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Pavlov posted:

Well if there's one thing you can rely on anime for

you're a retarded bitch

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i lolled

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

blood-c is disgusting

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

blood-c takes ridiculous pleasure in being disgusting and having the grossest possible death and murder scenes and i hate it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

theory: speedstar is gay

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://my.mixtape.moe/veirsi.mp4

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

this all seems a bit silly to me

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie