Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?
The second episode was just kind of okay; like there's some obvious problems with these people and the fact that some of them feel suddenly unburdened by social mores and common sense means that poo poo is going to go bad quickly (such as the one girl immediately jumping to the idea of executing trespassers). But then there were parts of the episode that while trying to show some obvious lack of social skills in the MC, just came across as way too doofy for me to take seriously ("Am I falling for every girl....nope, I definitely don't want to bang this girl. I should tell her.")

Also it seemed that the village symbol looked like a stick figure hanging upside down and there was that weird looking human figure in the village playground. Maybe there were some creepy Wicker Man type poo poo going on in the village.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

we spent a lot of time in this show with nanko and lion to not learn what their backstories are.
I think we were given a bit of Lion's backstory to find out she worked at a shrine where her mom was exploiting her for the ability to see people who are doomed to die? Or that she was just being exploited for her supposed power; it was a bit ambiguous? But yeah, nothing is revealed with Nanko....I assumed they were going somewhere with how she'd squeeze her love handles but then again she never really had a nanaki, so she probably knew how to deal with her trauma or something.

• Locked thread