Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you make the penis of your child small?
Hell no, I love futanari!
Yes, Dick Balls
Maybe, Crack Cocain
My little pony strap on
View Results

• Locked thread
bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
My parents like chicken and I have a huge dick. Theory disproved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I get my nutrition advice from PETA, noted objective political organization.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

what should I eat to give my daughter dat rear end

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

da booty like groceries

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude

MiracleWhale posted:

Vegetables, but be aware of Asparagus, it gives Asbergers I hear. According to PETV (People for the Ethical Treatment of Vegetables).

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

mdm posted:

da booty like groceries

taking this advice

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I want my straight son to grow up to be a beautiful woman with circus tits and a huge dick on the weekends

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

amityville anus posted:

I want my straight son to grow up to be a beautiful woman with circus tits and a huge dick on the weekends

I am the genie of GBS. Your wish has been granted.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Nooner posted:

Peta is retarded animals taste good as gently caress

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
nooner u are right about this one

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

I am the genie of GBS. Your wish has been granted.

thank Mr. Germstore

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I did a plumbing job at a house for PETA interns in Norfolk, VA once and it was really weird. There were all kinds of animal cruelty posters everywhere and all the residents had little baskets for their toiletries and apparently arguing over whose toiletries were the most environmentally responsible was a big deal. Also all of them rode bikes and were extremely snarky about the head of the house because she wasn't a TRUE BELIEVER THAT BITCH HAS A CAT, DARLENE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
PETA is anti-honey because they say the queen bees are raped by the beekeepers (among other reasons).

e:They also say that beekeepers take all the honey instead of leaving the 60 pounds the hive needs to make it through the winter and replace it with syrup. The thing is a hive only produces about 60 pounds over an entire year so- PETA dumb. e2: apparently the 60 pounds figure is right, huh.

Germstore fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Apr 12, 2016

• Locked thread