Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I lay thousands of eggs beneath flat stones in fast-moving streams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

we are all children of someone, imagine... they had no baby?

I'd be glad of it

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am hoping to get through life without touching a diaper, thanks.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Maoist Pussy posted:

:thurman:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
i sprang fully formed and armored from a crack in my father's skull

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Maoist Pussy posted:

i only want to touch diapers on people between the age of 18 and 40 (the "adult baby bone zone")

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
i put diapers on my doggie, hence i am gay and white

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

the childhaving impulse is basically how we know climate change isn't real

if anyone actually believed in that poo poo nobody would be having kids

thank you keeping autism wired

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Sometime in the next half millennia we're gonna either have to stop making babies, get off this rock, or kill a shitload of people because the math is just unsustainable.

maybe all of these

Captain Video
Apr 4, 2016
I'm bothered less by the context of the OP, and more by the fact that you can't just do something or make a life choice today without it warranting some self-appropriated, bullshit identity like "Childless Soul".

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Video posted:

I'm bothered less by the context of the OP, and more by the fact that you can't just do something or make a life choice today without it warranting some self-appropriated, bullshit identity like "Childless Soul".

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You actually can because all of that retarded poo poo only exists on the internet and normal cool people have no loving idea what any of that means and will never discuss it.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
i loving love labels

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
If you are white and don't have at least 5 beautiful white children you should be ashamed of yourself. #whitegenocide #dailystormer

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

If you are white and don't have at least 5 beautiful white children you should be ashamed of yourself. #whitegenocide #dailystormer

I have 5 white children bound and gagged in my basement, I'm doing my part

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Crotch droppings

Crotch fruit

Sprogs

Moos

Duhs

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
RANT TIME

Harry Potter book release: don't worry, no spoilers.

Showed up at seven, in full costume for a nine am release. Devoted no? I was one of the few to dress up, and I was the best-dressed. I'm not being vain, I honestly had the most detailed and accurate costume there.

We were told in line, that the best-dressed person in line gets to open the box and have the first Half-Blood Prince book. So, I'm a shoo-in, aren't I?

WRONG.

loving moo brings her bratty sprog in at 8:59am dressed in a generic Kmart cape with stars and glitter and loving gaudy BLAH. Twig for a wand.

OMG WITTLE PWESHUS SO CUTE OMG YOU CAN OPEN THE BOX AND HAVE THIS BOOK YOU CAN'T READ AND *fawning fawning, blatant breederism etc*

THE loving KID WON'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS. THE BOX OPENING WAS MINE. MIIIIINE.

I wouldn't have minded if someone had said "Oh look Sass, you are best-dressed but would you mind if this land-mine amputee opened the box instead?" I would have said "Absolutely no problem. Go for it." But no. loving CROTCHDROPPING GETS THE HONOUR. I'm furious. On principle of course, not out of any sense of entitlement. Well yes, entitlement also. But I WORKED FOR IT, I DESERVED IT.

I made an effort. I spent money making an effort. I showed up early. I will remember and treasure this event for ever and eternity. And I'm passed over for an ugly little brat with a sparkly tie. Woo loving woo.

I didn't stab her in the eye with my wand. I WANTED to. I talked about doing so VERY loving LOUDLY. I was going to eviscerate her mother with the cover of my brand-new copy.

I loving hate breeders and child-lovers. loving GO TO HELL.

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on July 16th 2005. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt. All my life, nothing has gotten to me more than being deliberately ignored, or passed over. Honestly; that's the sort of thing that can make me cry in public. Or key your car. Or viciously murder you and your family in the heat of frustration and never-ending denial

Congratulations breeders, you win.

Edited to add: To all of you who are calling me immature etc, I'd like to add that you make a very good point, but have you considered GO gently caress YOURSELF? If you're so anal-retentive, go back to the other community and go on with your breeder-humping. Also, to the person who submitted this to fandom_wank, I seriously (no sarcasm) thank you. I've always wanted to be there!

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Maldoror posted:

RANT TIME

Harry Potter book release: don't worry, no spoilers.

Showed up at seven, in full costume for a nine am release. Devoted no? I was one of the few to dress up, and I was the best-dressed. I'm not being vain, I honestly had the most detailed and accurate costume there.

We were told in line, that the best-dressed person in line gets to open the box and have the first Half-Blood Prince book. So, I'm a shoo-in, aren't I?

WRONG.

loving moo brings her bratty sprog in at 8:59am dressed in a generic Kmart cape with stars and glitter and loving gaudy BLAH. Twig for a wand.

OMG WITTLE PWESHUS SO CUTE OMG YOU CAN OPEN THE BOX AND HAVE THIS BOOK YOU CAN'T READ AND *fawning fawning, blatant breederism etc*

THE loving KID WON'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS. THE BOX OPENING WAS MINE. MIIIIINE.

I wouldn't have minded if someone had said "Oh look Sass, you are best-dressed but would you mind if this land-mine amputee opened the box instead?" I would have said "Absolutely no problem. Go for it." But no. loving CROTCHDROPPING GETS THE HONOUR. I'm furious. On principle of course, not out of any sense of entitlement. Well yes, entitlement also. But I WORKED FOR IT, I DESERVED IT.

I made an effort. I spent money making an effort. I showed up early. I will remember and treasure this event for ever and eternity. And I'm passed over for an ugly little brat with a sparkly tie. Woo loving woo.

I didn't stab her in the eye with my wand. I WANTED to. I talked about doing so VERY loving LOUDLY. I was going to eviscerate her mother with the cover of my brand-new copy.

I loving hate breeders and child-lovers. loving GO TO HELL.

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on July 16th 2005. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt. All my life, nothing has gotten to me more than being deliberately ignored, or passed over. Honestly; that's the sort of thing that can make me cry in public. Or key your car. Or viciously murder you and your family in the heat of frustration and never-ending denial

Congratulations breeders, you win.

Edited to add: To all of you who are calling me immature etc, I'd like to add that you make a very good point, but have you considered GO gently caress YOURSELF? If you're so anal-retentive, go back to the other community and go on with your breeder-humping. Also, to the person who submitted this to fandom_wank, I seriously (no sarcasm) thank you. I've always wanted to be there!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

they let a CHILD open the box and get MY rightful first copy of this children's book

ugh loving breeders kill yourselves

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I'm not being vain, I honestly had the most detailed and accurate costume there.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
loving TWIG FOR A WAND PEOPLE

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Maldoror posted:

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on July 16th 2005. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt.

It's been over 10 years, can we get an update?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol. Yeah have fun with poop diapers and getting vomited on. I'll be at the movies and then sleeping through the night.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
it took like a decade to convince the state to let me have unsupervised access to animals; i dont think they'll ever sign off on children :(

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe
Having a kid would cut into my drinking and smoking too much. gently caress that sound.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

i own a few acres out in kentucky so when the time comes to have kids were just gonna move up there and force the kids to work the land. cant wait. get some cows, pigs, chickens, maybe a mule or two. its gonna own

those are all really bad and inefficent for space so you will be one of the first to go when the revolution comes.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
"having children in this day and age is a selfish thing to do"

*doesnt have children for purely selfish reasons*

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Now that I'm well in to my 30's I've come to realize that everyone I know my age who has kids now has incredibly difficult lives devoid of anything a childless person would consider an interesting experience.

And all the childless people I know are doing cool things and have tons of free time and disposable income.

The day my wife said that she was pretty sure she didn't want kids was the best day of my life and I hope it stays that way.

Enjoy your kids lovely school Christmas plays. I'll be over here playing adult house league sports putting a hot tub in my patio and probably getting my pilots license.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Anatharon posted:

those are all really bad and inefficent for space so you will be one of the first to go when the revolution comes.

what animals do you suggest? i grew up on a farm with nothing but corn, wheat, and the aforementioned animals and despite being poor as poo poo we never went hungry

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
I've always been certain that I don't want kids but I am horrified by the "child free" rhetoric. Like chill out.

Sex Cop
Mar 22, 2015

You have the right to remain horny.
I'm torn, because I agree with the OP, but I still don't want goons to reproduce.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Uncle Salty posted:

I've always been certain that I don't want kids but I am horrified by the "child free" rhetoric. Like chill out.

Self righteousness ruins everything. make whatever life choice you want and shut the gently caress up

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Better than soulless children I reckon.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Real talk I work at a meat grinder of a company and all of the upper management are childless boomers and they are the most insufferable people I've ever met. They basically worship their dogs like gods and call them their fuzzy children. One of them got divorced and spent a stupid dollar amount on lawyers to get shared custody of a 10 year old dog.

They are all brokebrained weirdos who will die alone. My favorite is my direct boss who about twice a month has a full on panic attack when he realizes nobody will take care of him when he gets Alzheimer's because he has no family left.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'd have kids if I could afford one of those singing women like in the sound of music to raise them. to see me they'll have to make an appointment with my executive assistant

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Being childless rules. I have so much time for minecraft and other cool things like legos. Also I can plan my own suicide and no one will care or find me for weeks after I do it. My cats will be ok feasting on my remains

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Real talk I work at a meat grinder of a company and all of the upper management are childless boomers and they are the most insufferable people I've ever met. They basically worship their dogs like gods and call them their fuzzy children. One of them got divorced and spent a stupid dollar amount on lawyers to get shared custody of a 10 year old dog.

They are all brokebrained weirdos who will die alone. My favorite is my direct boss who about twice a month has a full on panic attack when he realizes nobody will take care of him when he gets Alzheimer's because he has no family left.

Every time I go to the vet and they start talking to the cat and calling me his daddy I want to slap someone.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

Every time I go to the vet and they start talking to the cat and calling me his daddy I want to slap someone.

You're a dude with a cat; you deserve to have people think you're weird because you are.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Counterpoint: if you're not retarded you can raise your kid to be someone who is in charge of Billy Ray Pigshit's and Betty Jo Jude's nonstop supply of subhuman wage slaves.

You're not contributing to over-population if your kid is taking republican voting dipshits' healthcare and benefits away and driving them into an early grave with longer work hours, lower pay, and piss poor work conditions.

In other words, as a liberal who is concerned about the world, the smartest thing you can do is raise an aggressively competitive republican.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
hmm yes it is an abnormal opinion to think that children are dumb, disgusting and cost a lot of money and not wanting to deal with that means you are creepy

• Locked thread