Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

anybody want a peanut?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ihopeirememberthis
Sep 8, 2011
yeah it's quite good. no

naem
May 29, 2011

:agreed:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

what the gently caress is andre the giant saying!!! he sounds so funny like hes eating marbles. wow!

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i never understood why westley said buttercup had perfect breasts, robin wright aint got no titties to speak of.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Ted Cruz's favorite movie

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
"perfect breasts"

http://img.deseretnews.com/images/article/midres2/1308587/1308587.jpg

DO NOT LEECH IMAGES

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Apr 10, 2016

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Look when you're a weird serving boy you work with what you got

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Apr 10, 2016

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

it blew my mind when i realized christopher guest was the six fingered man

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

I've never seen The Princess Bride but I'm old enough to know that it never got loved more than it has in the last few years, I mean seriously what's up with that?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

The name

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
ya op its good

not

Aug 4, 2010

nah its kinda poo poo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Its deeply problematic and misogynistic. Did you notice that the princess got kidnapped by men, and all the protagonists are male too? Horrible patriarchic propaganda

Ancelm
Apr 10, 2016

You'll never take me alive, copper!

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

anybody want a peanut?

I'll take a whole bag, please.

naem
May 29, 2011

big shags posted:

I've never seen The Princess Bride but I'm old enough to know that it never got loved more than it has in the last few years, I mean seriously what's up with that?

It's just such a classic from a better more innocent time, you couldn't make such a movie today

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

im gaye posted:

it blew my mind when i realized christopher guest was the six fingered man

which is funny, because he doesn't even have 6 fingers! talk about a casting blunder!

naem
May 29, 2011

Imagine a charmless gritty reboot where it's dark and rainy all the time and multiple gratuitous rape scenes and the sword fights leave men disemboweled, the princess a drug addict, Andre the giant is played by the same cgi cave troll in every movie now

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Imagine a charmless gritty reboot where it's dark and rainy all the time and multiple gratuitous rape scenes and the sword fights leave men disemboweled, the princess a drug addict, Andre the giant is played by the same cgi cave troll in every movie now

lol lets do this

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

naem posted:

The six-fingered man is a social justice warrior for the differently-abled and he killed Montoya's father because he was a racist Spaniard.

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.
My awesome princess bride story is we watched the movie and read the book in 3rd grade and the week after we watched the movie as a whole grade we took a field trip to the statute of liberty. And on the ferry you just hear "it's inigo Montoya!"

Mandy patinkin was awesome enough to sign like 100 autographs and do pictures with every kid on the trip. After that none of us gave a poo poo about the statute of liberty, we just met inigo Montoya.

It's an awesome movie. And so quotable.

The book's pretty cool too.

Westley got old and fat and wound up in a no budget horror movie chopping off his foot tho.

Dr Jankenstein fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Apr 10, 2016

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nah im imagining shrek doin it instead

hey donkey im andre the giant! ha hah a what a great movie

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

AA is for Quitters posted:

My awesome princess bride story is we watched the movie and read the book in 3rd grade and the week after we watched the movie as a whole grade we took a field trip to the statute of liberty. And on the ferry you just hear "it's inigo Montoya!"

Mandy patinkin was awesome enough to sign like 100 autographs and do pictures with every kid on the trip. After that none of us gave a poo poo about the statute of liberty, we just met inigo Montoya.

It's an awesome movie. And so quotable.

The book's pretty cool too.

does mandy patinkin live at the statue of liberty

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

im gaye posted:

does mandy patinkin live at the statue of liberty

He's the reason you couldn't go up in the crown. He was busy growing a luxurious beard and made the crown his home and blocked it off

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Princess Bride is composed of several cool scenes and boring filler in between. It's not good as a cohesive film.

It's a series of memes that's why it's so popular on the internet not.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im so dang hung over

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

People are too fussy about movies. I don't give a gently caress what we watch, just pick a thing.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
yes op it is fantastic bc it takes place in a fantasy world w rules unlike our own

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's like the one movie everybody agrees is good

tensac
Jun 9, 2011

is it anything?
^in the picture where is Fred savage? Is he the horses rear end?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

unless you're a goon being an edgelord

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
edgelored, activater

take this world, my opinions, which will rock you to your foundations... my ancient mission, given to me ten lives ago, to disrupt the status quo... beware, if you are one of the common ones

my blade will find you sleeping

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"I'll call the Brute Squad!":bahgawd:

"I'm on the Brute Squad.":shrug:

I wish we had a really big Andre smiley.

Oz
Sep 10, 2003

Minion Of Relin

Animal-Mother posted:

"I'll call the Brute Squad!":bahgawd:

"I'm on the Brute Squad.":shrug:

"You are the brute squad..."

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

unless you're a goon being an edgelord

Yeah this

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thathonkey posted:

but enough about The Big Lebowski

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

big shags posted:

its always been like that, maybe you've just been noticing it more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Wonder if it has anything to do with the internet, memes, and social media

• Locked thread