Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

anyone want anything? im gonna get some juice and some snacks? everyone good? OK see yah in a bit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
grab me some kidney beans. failing that, kidneys

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

i want that one single pack of playing cards behind the counter thats been there for years

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

a mail-order bride, por favor

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Those Vlasic pickles with tabasco.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

pick me up an 18 rack of cheap beer, gonna bbq later this afternoon. thanks bruv

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
asiago cheese bagels are the best if your grocery stroe has a little bakery

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I want you to get in a serious car accident

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
2 ice cubes please. :frogdowns:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I will take a dikfor if you can find it.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Butter, salted - pound block.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

See if they have pork rinds on sale, I'm not paying full loving price, but I'll take some if they've got a good sale going.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Get me like a half gallon of that blood water that collects around the Styrofoam meats.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ok i got some of that candy sugar dust from the 5 cent candies, a lonely planet the guy was selling, and a bag of doritos

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

do they have homeopathic sunscreen because i'm going to the beach later and i don't want to slather autism fluid all over my glutes

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I'm gonna go to the store soon as well to grab some frozen breakfast burritos and some ice cream. Ask me my sad life

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

See if they have pork rinds on sale, I'm not paying full loving price, but I'll take some if they've got a good sale going.
i tried pork rinds once and holy poo poo i was not prepared for how salty they were

that being said i would totally have them again

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Can you grab me a family size bottle of pepto

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Hormel Beanless Chili.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dave_Indeed posted:

Hormel Beanless Chili.
now you're just pushing my buttons

take my life... please!
May 31, 2006

We make everything you need and you need everything we make.
A pack of smokes and some rubbers. MAGNUMS. tia

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
DO NOT flop on the stairs.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ReverendFaux posted:

A pack of smokes and some rubbers. MAGNUMS. tia

are magnums for massive penises or massive egos, i mean either way they're the condom for me obv

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

now you're just pushing my buttons

It can be any brand of beanless chili really.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Can you get me some brats and heinz ketchup? I will make dinner if you do. Thanks.

take my life... please!
May 31, 2006

We make everything you need and you need everything we make.

MiracleWhale posted:

are magnums for massive penises or massive egos, i mean either way they're the condom for me obv

I just put them over my head and pretend im howie mandell

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Bitch, bring home some Faygo

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

symbolic posted:

i tried pork rinds once and holy poo poo i was not prepared for how salty they were

that being said i would totally have them again

Yeah I only buy a bag like once a month but the spicy ones are delicious, it is like the perfect food to have with a beer.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Grody posted:

I'm gonna go to the store soon as well to grab some frozen breakfast burritos and some ice cream. Ask me my sad life

they make edible frozen breakfast burritos? tell me more!

[edit] i bought a loving 3 dollar amy's "especial" frozen organic meat free burrito because some thread was saying how good they were.

it was delicious but i can't justify 3 dollars for a frozen burrito.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
A can of Skoal and a block of Velveeta cheese. Oh, and I want my change back this time!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Wendigee posted:

[edit] i bought a loving 3 dollar amy's "especial" frozen organic meat free burrito because some thread was saying how good they were.

those things are garbage go to a fuckin taqueria

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wendigee posted:

Making burritos is one of the easiest things in the world. No real reason to buy frozen ones at the store!

Just get some sort of ground meat with veggies, cheese, and tortilla. :D

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MiracleWhale posted:

those things are garbage go to a fuckin taqueria

hey bitch don't you talk down to me. I like to try new things okay? The local taqueria isn't very good. I want loving cheese in my burritos okay? that is why tex-mex is superior. I don't want a half pound of shredded meat and seasoning in a flour tortilla. I want a a quarter pound of ground, low grade meat that won't get stuck in my teeth, an 8th lb of cheddar cheese, an 8th pound of non-iceberg lettuce and an 8th pound of flaming hot awesome fresh salsa.

you lil bitch.

toss in a tablespoon of sourcream too while your at it rear end in a top hat

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

anyone want anything? im gonna get some juice and some snacks? everyone good? OK see yah in a bit!

What kind of beer do you guys have out in your end of Canada? Get me some good local and mail it to me.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
this is a classic low income american family tactic for dads to escape their families

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Luvcow posted:

this is a classic low income american family tactic for dads to escape their families

ignorant.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Wendigee posted:

hey bitch don't you talk down to me. I like to try new things okay? The local taqueria isn't very good. I want loving cheese in my burritos okay? that is why tex-mex is superior. I don't want a half pound of shredded meat and seasoning in a flour tortilla. I want a a quarter pound of ground, low grade meat that won't get stuck in my teeth, an 8th lb of cheddar cheese, an 8th pound of non-iceberg lettuce and an 8th pound of flaming hot awesome fresh salsa.

you lil bitch.

toss in a tablespoon of sourcream too while your at it rear end in a top hat

I want to get in an all-burrito food fight with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MiracleWhale posted:

I want to get in an all-burrito food fight with you

you wouldn't stand a loving chance. My sour cream would blind you before you even got off one of your al pastor burritos

• Locked thread