Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
you think if I sold my soul to the devil he could get Carl's Jr. to bring back captain crunch milkshakes? God drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
id sell my soul for a donut

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

amityville anus posted:

id sell my soul for a donut

Any specific type or just the first one found laying around?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

to get my neg hole pozzed :allears:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Eternal life and super powers like shooting fireballs and stopping time.

Yeah you'd get bored and the devil would get his rocks off by having tricked you, but you still shoot fireballs so w/e.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
To remake the human race with fewer men and only hot women.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
super posting powers

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zorodius posted:

super posting powers

Well, we all know this one didn't come true. :rolleyes:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dave_Indeed posted:

Eternal life and super powers like shooting fireballs and stopping time.

Yeah you'd get bored and the devil would get his rocks off by having tricked you, but you still shoot fireballs so w/e.

the twist is you can only shoot them out your butt and it makes a terrible wet fart sound

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

VendaGoat posted:

Well, we all know this one didn't come true. :rolleyes:

ayyyyyy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
2 more souls

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
if i could smell one girl

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Another 10 minutes in the Ball Pitt

Aug 4, 2010

a girl friend

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'd sell my soul to delete all other men and all ugly women from the planet

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

if i could smell one girl

granted, but it's your mom, and you lose your sense of smell entirely except for her

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
make anime real

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

make anime real

granted but it's only boku no pico

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

to be able to do flaming across-the-court dunks like in nba jam

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

not flamboyantly homosexual dunks, gently caress, shoulda been more careful when writing this demonic contract

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
an unbreakable heart

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I never really understood what selling one's soul would actually entail. Can someone fill me in on the details. I want to make sure I have all the facts before I post my final decision.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
nothing really.

i would thank the devil for proving to me that i have an immortal soul though, thats useful information

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I'd sell my soul to delete all other men and all ugly women from the planet

granted, but it's your mom, and you lose your sense of smell entirely except for her

worth it

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

my mom's dead so she probably smells pretty bad

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I never really understood what selling one's soul would actually entail. Can someone fill me in on the details. I want to make sure I have all the facts before I post my final decision.

you become a low level petitioner to hell, depending on what sort of deal you make. the lowest simply become larva that are consumed by devils, if you are lucky you might evolve into a mindless sub-devil like a Manes.

it's all spelled out pretty simply in the Fiendish Codex, and Manual of the Planes

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Rutibex posted:

you become a low level petitioner to hell, depending on what sort of deal you make. the lowest simply become larva that are consumed by devils, if you are lucky you might evolve into a mindless sub-devil like a Manes.

it's all spelled out pretty simply in the Fiendish Codex, and Manual of the Planes

Wait so why the hell would someone opt in for something that would only be temporarily positive, at the expense of being eternally negative? People are dumb.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Wait so why the hell would someone opt in for something that would only be temporarily positive, at the expense of being eternally negative? People are dumb.

it's like the time I got your mom pregnant

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

you could probably be brought back with a Wish

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

Rutibex posted:

nothing really.

i would thank the devil for proving to me that i have an immortal soul though, thats useful information

Yeah I would end my life of sin and become a monk or whatever

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

TheChad posted:

Yeah I would end my life of sin and become a monk or whatever

I'd keep right on eating the rear end

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

And despite the witful cunning, of forums poster Bloodfart McCoy, millions of time shares are sold yearly.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
How do people who actually, truly believe in Hell even function on a day-to-day basis? I'd be making GBS threads myself with existential fear every single second of every single day.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

could i be the new devil?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

could i be the new devil?

You have to kill the devil first and take his clothes, just like in the 1994 family comedy The Santa Clause, starring Tim Allen.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Cnut the Great posted:

You have to kill the devil first and take his clothes, just like in the 1994 family comedy The Santa Clause, starring Tim Allen.

i just looked at the summary on imdb because for some reason i always thought that movie was about a man trying to win back his divorced wife by being santa really well

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
If I wish for eternal life is there no downside? Does having a soul or not affect you on the mortal plane?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i just looked at the summary on imdb because for some reason i always thought that movie was about a man trying to win back his divorced wife by being santa really well

It's a good thing I included the year, genre, and lead actor in my description of the movie. It probably reduced your imdb search time considerably.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
why would i share my correspondence with the dark lord with the likes of YOU?

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

The only interesting choice is immortality, and, even then, only if you can choose to be whatever age (physically) you want to be at any given time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Imagine outliving everything and everyone you love, forever.

• Locked thread