Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

samu3lk
Aug 25, 2008

I'm untouchable thanks to these pills.
I get off work at 6. Game unlocks at 6. I'm taking the rest of the week off.

I AM READY TO DIE.

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

samu3lk
Aug 25, 2008

Yo, I just got a Ring of Sacrifice. Is this thing like in Souls 2 and you can repair it if it gets busted? Also is it mega expensive to repair???

samu3lk
Aug 25, 2008

I've not been following the thread and I've been playing blind. Just got through Anor Londo and beat the boss. Can I get a hint about where to go next?

samu3lk
Aug 25, 2008

Hey something weird happened yesterday. A friend and I were co-opping Ringed City and we got down to the swamp area where you find Ornstein and as we walked into the area, a player ran up to us that we didn't summon.

He was a Warrior of Sunlight and I tried attacking him because I thought he was an invader, but I couldn't. It wasn't an NPC either because he kept shaking his shield at me and pointing out secrets and items.

We didn't summon him though, or get a notification that he was being spawned in. It was super weird. Is that just a thing that happens down there?