Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I finally have some money. GamesPLanet is the cheapest way to get this on PC right. And itll get me a steam key to preload. Right/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Minrad posted:

definitely do not buy it via steam if you want to play it today for sure

:fuckoff: :die:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Petition to change the thread title to something less AIDS.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Genocyber posted:

What you got bitch

Dark Souls III

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im drinking sweet delicious Peach tea Snapples, my favorite drink.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Aurra posted:

Do enemies track the player as much as they did in 2? The addition of so many tracking attacks really killed my enthusiasm for the PVE experience and I never actually finished it, despite putting hundreds of hours into its predecessors over many playthroughs.

Listen to me. Listen
They fixed everything bad from DS2. WE killed Satan and escaped hell.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Change the thread title

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

Wait about a week and it will be correct.

Thats very cynical. Change the thread to title to "Dark Souls III"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Remember to respect the game folks. Enjoy

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This happened to me to. So I killed myself.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Frankston posted:

Well, poo poo. GTX 570, i5-2500k. Game is struggling to run with everything on lowest possible settings.

You need more vram probly

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hope all the bad things that are happening to you guys doesnt happen to me./

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Friendly Humour posted:

I hope they do :twisted:

Why would you want bad things to happen to you. Your life I guess. Seeya nooblet

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:havlat:PC GAMING FTW:havlat:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Game is working completely perfectly, and a smooth framerate too. Thank you From and Namco.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It might simply be that you need an adequate supply of tiger blood to run this game properly. That, or you're simply not giving the game the respect it deserves.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bite the drat bullet and set your settings to low, people, theres not much of a difference.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Finster Dexter posted:

The game has found me to be dishonorabu :negative:

Suggested troubleshooting steps: commit sudoku

Thats racist towards the japanese.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Friendly Humour posted:

Thatäs really impressive and iäm incredibly proud of you

You sound jealous. You a lil jealous bitch? Yeah I think so.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hivac posted:

First try :smug:

Nice.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Friendly Humour posted:

álmost as jealous as you are of all the people playing the game. hAha u mad bro

Mad.. Hardly. Cause you got one big thing wrong. Im playing the game as we speak, at 60fps no less.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So you guys like the new game or what. I think it's awesome

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Decrepus posted:

I'm surprised an disappointed they kept the mechanic that you need to have used a consumable to get invaded.

That's not the case

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Give people time. They haven't found red orbs yet

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thankfully This game is really good. Your an idiot if you dont like or if for some reason technical issues or life cirumstances are keeping you from playing it. B00yah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Spooky Bear Ghost posted:

big tree boss was cool and fun once I figured it out, a good puzzle fight. But now I'm in creeper woods. With log men and terrifying fast megacrabs. christ

Also, how do I quit the game without alt-f4ing? my brother whos a drat UX designer couldnt figure it out and neither could I

Last tab on the start menu. Your borthers a bad UX designer whatever that is

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Captain Oblivious posted:

Where can I get my hands on an Estoc?

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Bone shards up my estus efficacy at a particular bonfire I'm at or all bonfires?

CharlestheHammer posted:

I bought the key for the shrine is the fire keepers soul all ya get?

Jose posted:

how far into the game do I have to wait until I can get an ultra greatsword/hammer

Im sure youll find out all this stuff if you keep playing. Have Fun. This game is sweet

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Traxis posted:

What does Hollowing do? Should I bother reversing it?

Also, how do I get down to this area:

Hmm.. Keep lookinga round until you figure it out is my guess

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

DrNutt posted:

I'm on the fence about this game. I've enjoyed all of the From Souls type games to a certain extent, but I've only beaten Dark Souls 2, and that has a lot to do with playing while the game was well populated. I reinstalled DS1 on Steam to get myself hype, but I just got to Capra Demon and it's sucking the fun out of the game. Is there anything in the first few hours of DS3 that is complete and utter bullshit in the way Capra Demon is? Because kind of 'challenge' can gently caress right off.

Capra Demon is easy peasy

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Krinkle posted:

killed the what now? I mean I got stuck there for 20 minutes running down every tunnel and dead end and reading every plinth and talking to the blacksmith guy four times before I figured out to teleport to the real game. There's a gate? There's a master?

Look around some more and you will find the man known as the Master

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Your Computer posted:

Leveling in this game is really really slow, even the couple of bosses I've fought have barely dropped any souls. It's especially noticeable when you come straight from DS2, since in that game you can be level 50 in under 2 hours, but I feel like it's even slower than DS1. I hope there's at least some kind of unlimited respec like in DS2 because the one thing I liked the least about DS1 is how you had to plan out your character ahead of time if you wanted to get all the stats you needed for a particular build. People like to say that stats don't matter much, but in my first playthrough of DS1 (my first Souls game) I had to start over from scratch at some point after the Lordvessel because my stats were so garbage I literally couldn't get further in the game.

There [spoiler]is[/spoilter]

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

I searched the whole place that is why I am asking. I ain't asking what it does.

Probably not, then

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

DrNutt posted:

Lol okay you're cool guy. Capra Demon is horseshit. Especially since the last time I played, everything after him was easy as gently caress until I hit blighttown. But for reals, is there a cheap bullshit luck stumbling block somewhere in the first few hours of 3?

Hes really easy, most people beat him first try.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I put this game on all low settings except Anti Aliasing and its probly the most beautiful game I ever played and at 60 fps too. From did a good job. I hope they fix the audio issues

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

Then that is a terribe worthless place.

Probly not.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Your Computer posted:

I'm almost considering just staying at base stats for the Claymore and pump all my stat points into Luck because I want all the item drops ever. Easily the most exciting thing for me in all RPGs/games with loot.

If youll permit me to give you some advice, Luck isnt all that good for upping itemfind and probly not worth it if you're not utilizing luck scaling or bleed/poison damaage. There will be abundant means to increase itemfind later on to a much greater extent

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

DrNutt posted:

"Most people." Uh huh. Just kill the dogs. Oh, yeah, if you can get past him without getting stunlocked and killed in seconds. It's a horseshit fight and not fun and I'd just like to know if DS3 has something similar because it's honestly a deal breaker.

You have to fight 3 Capra Demons and 8 dogs in the first level in an area even smaller than the first game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Afraid of Audio posted:

where the hell is titanite

Dispersed throughout the game world, keep your eyes pealed

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oneiros posted:

Holy crap this game. I'm going in pretty much blind for the best experience and am having an absolute blast. Got in about three hours of playtime tonight and have just made it a bit past the second bonfire in the first non-tutorial area (I don't know how linear the area is because I think there was another path from the first bonfire that I haven't explored yet). I managed to beat a certain crystal...lizard(?) on my first try but the tutorial boss schooled me hard. And so have the red caped Knights. And the hooded thieves. And the surprise gank squad of hollows.

I never played Demon's but the gameplay feels like the best of Dark Souls I and Bloodborne combined. Very fast but deliberate, weighty movement. Shields are a thing but turtling seems like suicide. I'm loving it :allears:

Its soo good Yall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TheMopeSquad posted:

I swear to god it took me an hour to kill the first boss being deprived doesn't help much whereas my friends were like "Oh I killed that first try, hur hur" loving bastards.

I killed him first try