Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Just checked my funstock account page and the key was up :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Nope :(

I'll give it a few hours I guess.

I live in California, maybe they're biased towards americans :smug:

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
I swear to god it took me an hour to kill the first boss being deprived doesn't help much whereas my friends were like "Oh I killed that first try, hur hur" loving bastards.

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

8th-snype posted:

Just used a dragon to kill a knight and get me some cool gloves. GOTY

He helped me kill the mimic and get a nice axe, what a bro.

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

Guillermus posted:

Before heading to work, I got to the old lady that gives me a banner and a badge for the way of the blue or whatever it is. Thing is that I don't know how to use it to call for help if I get invaded.

Pretty sure you just equip it? Then it puts you in a covenant that lets blue guys join you when you're invaded as long as you have it on.

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

Rodyle posted:

what burnt offering do I need to do to get this drat thing to recognize my DS4

I've played 4 of these games with a dual shock, I'm not switching to a keyboard now

Have you tried checking "Hide DS4 Controller" setting in DS4Windows? That worked for me.

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

RBA Starblade posted:

How is anyone dying to Gundyr? Starting as a knight, he hit me only once, and longswording his butt worked well enough. Same with the boss after him.

I died a considerable amount of times before I remembered that you could target an enemy to circle them easier.

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

quadrophrenic posted:

area 2 spoilers ahead:

Isn't there a second boss in Undead Settlement? I talked to the giant, beat the tree balls, then ran past some really fuckin mean looking thing straight into Road of Sacrifices. I feel like I explored the area pretty well, but it's kinda labyrinthine so I may have missed something?

There is a mini-boss which you can reach by going halfway up the tower to a side area. There's also a side path in the shortcut/sewer which you need a key for. Grab the ashes in the graveyard and give them to the shrine maiden then she will sell it to you. There's also the sunbros covenant crest which you might have missed.

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

punk rebel ecks posted:

I need help with Pintiff Sulyvhan's second form. His first form is hilariously easy as all I have to do is play ring-a-round the rosey with him and attack his back. But his second form is a bitch as it seems that there is rarely an opening.

He has a huge opening when he stops and makes that illusion double and he does it repeatedly so just hold out until he does that and then run in and go to town on him.

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Welp, went to do Nameless King with my buddies today and one of them was so bugged that while we were in *his* game the boss didn't do any attacks to us phantoms and he just freeze-floated around while we wailed on him, then vice versa when my friend was phantoming for us.

Lprsti99 posted:

Ugh, Farron's Keep is loving awful and I can't find anyone to summon. Apparently I need to kill three flames, but I've only found two and can't find the third to save my loving life :suicide:

Assuming its the same fire that usually gets missed, you start at the first bonfire then run directly forward and a little to the right through the deep poison water. There's one of those tree-wielding giant deer assholes right next to the ramp up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

Andrigaar posted:

As a further PSA just because they are assholes: Basic pyromancy busts them down to kindling right quick.

Had fun crying on IRC until I got mad and threw some low-level fire their way.

Supposedly you can bait them into walking on top of one of the many bonfires in the area to achieve a similar effect.