Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
I don't know if I want to go str / pyro or dex / int or a classic quality build. How easy is it to respec this time round?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

Thanks!

I keep finding myself peeking at the Boss Soul gear to help make my choice and this is the first bit if actual spoiling on ds3 I've done and now I'm getting insanely hyped. Work is going to be so slow today.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

I think I'm going to go a quality / int build. And end up using the mlgs or whatever scaling int gear

For some reason I want to do an int build where I'm mostly up close and personal with an infused weapon rather than staying far away and shooting soul spears. Is this possible??

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

Glad the bonfire ctd isn't a major hardware issue on my end at least!

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

The girlfriend had to leave at 7am for her shift so I got up with her and spent a couple hours before work sunbroing people through vordt.

Was still getting non stop summoned even at 7am on a weekday, I love Souls launch periods and now have a firelink tower key and stack of sunlight medals to show for it.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

Do you need to be embered for npc invades?

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

Spent the morning purple broing and it owns owns owns

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

Why do people summon purple people? They seem the most pointless poo poo. You don't get exp for killing them or even an item.

I don't think anyone is summoning me? I plonk my sign down in a random location and then soon after I'm teleported as a mad spirit somewhere close by the host in their world to do what I want

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

Get your Dark Soul out for Harambe

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

Painted world was cool as gently caress in ds1 and From have never released a bad dlc yet.

Do people forget that after ds2 launch but before the dlc, all the complaints about, well, everything? And the dlc had great levels, great new gear and even rewrote a bunch of lore to be more coherent too. I am 100% confident in From with this dlc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

This thread is basically the same as DS2 launch. There's a joke about relighting the fire here somewhere.