Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Just release it now gently caress why bother waiting 10 more hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

I really want to do a bloodborne build but it won't be the same without regain

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

bloodborne was like demon's souls with some more shortcuts, but still not as many as DS1

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Lothric Knights are loving murdering me. Maybe I shouldn't have started as deprived.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

wow I can't wait for the patch. My GTX 970 should not be stuttering this much

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Is undead settlement a cut section of bloodborne or something

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

feelix posted:

There's no such thing as 2D souls, stop saying that, stop doing the "Dark Souls of X" meme please I beg you. "2D souls" is just a metroidvania game, you know, the thing that Souls was inspired by

Have you played it? It’s literally 2d souls to the point where no map exists, items have scaling and lore descriptions, bosses drop poo poo that can be transmutated into weapons, there are covenants, I can go on forever. Almost every single souls mechanic exists

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

I got annoyed at the pontiff and summoned help bc I wanted to finish this morning. Is he one of the harder bosses or am I a little bitch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

multijoe posted:

'Dark Souls is completely exhausted as a concept, stop asking for sequels and let the franchise die'

Bloodborne, on the other hand,