Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

bloated, purple, dead on a toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Breathing a short respite as the war rages on around me

The Laser Wars

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Pretty much the same as now. Teaching 8th graders, posting on SA, probating people who act like idiots. Hopefully, I'll have traveled to a few more countries, read a few hundred more books, made a few dozen more paintings and binged far too many series.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

tell me about your aspirations, gbs.

Well it doesn't seem like a very interesting topic, but OK.

I don't smoke, so I plan to continue not spending a great deal of mental energy on breathing in and out as it should continue to be done subconsciously.
When I am ill it will probably be more ragged and shallow, and when exercising it will take a bit more of my focus.

But who knows? Maybe I'll be impaled by a piece of construction rebar and I'll have to rely on a ventilator to breathe.

Hope you have enjoyed my lung-based predictions for 2021.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
asphyxiated on my own vomit with empty bottle of acetaminophen and an empty handle of vodka laying next to one of my loaded hand-guns that i was too much of a pussy to use.

or maybe back in the middle east again for operation iraqi freedom XIII

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

jail

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:

The Drowned Dog. posted:

asphyxiated on my own vomit with empty bottle of acetaminophen and an empty handle of vodka

This would have killed you three to four agonizing days later, due to liver failure, drugs don't work that way and tylenol is the last loving thing that'll have you out in a reasonably humane manner

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

This would have killed you three to four agonizing days later, due to liver failure, drugs don't work that way and tylenol is the last loving thing that'll have you out in a reasonably humane manner

What if he switches out tylenol for asprin?

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

What if he switches out tylenol for asprin?

PROTIP the correct way to kill yourself by drugs ie not in a horrible/hilarious agony is by a combination of downers ie opiates/opioids and maaaaybe some booze on top of it, you don't even need to puke on this to turn the lights off forever

trust me as I have obviously killed myself quite a few times already so I know what I'm talking about

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

probably dead from an intentional drug overdose like ASF is describing here, sounds like a peaceful way to end it all

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Frog Act posted:

sounds like a peaceful way to end it all

the winning combination is methadone + valium.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

the winning combination is methadone + valium.

that seems kinda weaksauce when you cuold easily just combine like oxymorphone and xanax or something for a much more rip-roaring funhouse kind of death

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

If you really want to go out why would you do anything other than poo poo loads of booze and then grab a knife and head down to Seaworld and hope in the shark tank??

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Frog Act posted:

that seems kinda weaksauce when you cuold easily just combine like oxymorphone and xanax or something for a much more rip-roaring funhouse kind of death

it boils down to a "combination of mutually potentiating downers" and methadone+valium combination is a particularly perilous one because people don't expect those two to potentiate each other so powerfully, especially for something like valium which can be found in your grandma's bathroom medicine cabinet.

edit: both methadone and valium are prescription meds, considered pedestrian poo poo by nearly everyone (as you too have demonstrated) which, when taken concurrently, can and WILL lead to a bigtime oops. a friend of my neighbor overdosed on this stuff. the cops found his body by the dumpster the following day.

A SWEATY FATBEARD fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Apr 13, 2016

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Hopefully by then Lowtax will have implemented "Gladiator Goons," wherein two goons are selected and forced to fight to the death, while the fight is streamed and other goons pay to watch/bet on the fight. SA will rake in the cash.

My point is, I will have died in glorious combat with a sweaty, pasty-white goon whilst the mob of GBS cheered him on. Strength and honor.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'll probably get mamed by a police officer and have my colon paralyzed then go to a doctor who pronounces their name "aleun", and in my retard drug addled brain I'll think it's "alien", who will prescribe phenobarbital and a Nike jumpsuit. Given my history of drug seeking behavior I will probably fill the prescription just to get high and spend my last hours while my barely functioning colon craps out (no pun) in a dysphoric hallucination, screaming about aliens and how this is what they wanted, etc while dying an excriciatingly painful death from internal organ failure. But then I'll probably survive and then move in next to sociopaths with voice modulators who run delta waves into the water infrastructure to electronically map my turds for 2 years but categorically deny any wrongdoing or maming while I get harassed daily by people in grotesque masks specifically about my injuries, while they categorically deny any knowledge depite creating specific obstacles and barriers that are relevant to the injury. Then I'll have some buddy boy retard who claims to be my best friend and eggs me on into a fight with another retard and I'll get killed by a cop in jail and the report will say gang affiliation because this guy blurts out some retard poo poo every time I walk by and makes a stupid cutesy buddy face. The whole thing will be masterminded by a child psychologist who has to get me to kill myself to avoid international tribunals, but can't physically touch me to administer transdermal psychosis-inducing drugs on account of their restraining order for inappropriate touching, so they begin a campaign of harassment using military recruits to antagonize me to the point of being forced to take a negative disposition against them, and they will use that negative disposition against people wearing red clothing as being opposed to the notorious street gang the bloods, and the coroner and police will like totally believe it and no cops will get in trouble.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Apr 13, 2016

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

dead, dead. dead.

dead.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Reminiscing about this thread in the "what were you doing 5 years ago" thread.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
pls don't post actionable advice about suicide methods

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Old enough to have a gigolo

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

H.H posted:

a man with no dreams, crushed by modern existence and ennui

so basically the same as now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
actually this thread isn't so good, sorry

• Locked thread