Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
No need to go into it but, we all know about them. The good trashcan, the trashcan that you can always go to to throw stuff away without fear of it being full. I have tried hiding it in a broom closet, and underneath the sink.

Tell me goons, where are some good places to hide *that* trashcan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

gbs

like, hide in plain sight

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

blainestereo posted:

gbs

like, hide in plain sight

not a good place imho theres enough garbage here to fill up a thing that holds garbage, ALOT!

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
A plastic shopping bag hanging on the doorknob may work for you OP. It's a tried and true classic but a little unsightly.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i hide my real trashcan underneath my decoy trashcan

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i like that, so is your decoy trash can like really big or is your real trash can like super small? ( not judging you)

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Heh. Wow. Look at this guy, a 1%er with his own trashcan (possibly more than one from the description in the OP)... can the mods take care of this or are we going to need to take some direct action here??

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i worked real loving hard for my trash can i dont need no pinko scum trying to stick their lean cuisines in it!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I was downtown yesterday and saw a trashcan that someone had chained to a street sign. So I guess that must have been a bad place to hide a trash can.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
the best trash cans are stolen from those who are too prideful of their trash cans.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OctoberBlues posted:

I was downtown yesterday and saw a trashcan that someone had chained to a street sign. So I guess that must have been a bad place to hide a trash can.

hm maybe that was the decoy trash can? did you check underneath it?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

scott zoloft posted:

the best trash cans are stolen from those who are too prideful of their trash cans.

thats why we must hide them!

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
If you think about it, the entire world is just one big trash can

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Svdl posted:

i have never read anything so wrong before in my life

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
A trashcan factory.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Smash it Smash hit posted:

hm maybe that was the decoy trash can? did you check underneath it?

There was a drunk homeless man pointing and yelling at me, so I just kept walking. Maybe it was his trash can, it's hard to say.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

A trashcan factory.

yeah but maybe some crude lewd dude decides to throw his used cheeto bag in YOUR trash can? huh? nope.

OctoberBlues posted:

There was a drunk homeless man pointing and yelling at me, so I just kept walking. Maybe it was his trash can, it's hard to say.

hmmm. maybe the drunk homeless man WAS the secret trashcan

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Underwater.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Svdl posted:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you dont throw your trash out your window you are living in the stone age

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
very few of you understand the stoic integrity of a solid trash can

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I haven't had a trash can in over 8 months.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
No need to hide it. Just put a fake lid ontop that makes it look like its full of trash. Then you just pop that lid open and kapow its actually empty! No one suspects it!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Your body is a trash can

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Microwaves Mom posted:

No need to hide it. Just put a fake lid ontop that makes it look like its full of trash. Then you just pop that lid open and kapow its actually empty! No one suspects it!

Not a bad idea, maybe put like a mesh screen you can put some mcDs cup on it and some bags but when you life that screen you have the heavenly delight of a can all to yourself

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Dr Cheeto posted:

Your body is a trash can

see my drunk homeless man theory :rolleyes:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
put a punching glove on a spring inside the trash can to ward off predators

naem
May 29, 2011

inside you're are butt

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cut a hole in the wall, jam a wee t can in it & hang a paunting in front of the hole. Voila!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A painting

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
the problem with the painting thing is that i hide all my valuables ( EVEN MORE VALUABLE THAN A SECRET CAN ) behind pictures already and i am frankly running out of wall space

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Behind, under, and inside of couch are fair games. Also the crotch between my bed and wall is definitely a slam dunk cumdumpster.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I drop my wife off at the mall. Pretty crowded there so she should be safe.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just throw whatever out the car window

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i am currently working with a buddy of mine to convert all our vents to lead to an underground trashcan

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

numberoneposter posted:

just throw whatever out the car window

i dont want to ahve to install a car window in my house

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the problem with the painting thing is that i hide all my valuables ( EVEN MORE VALUABLE THAN A SECRET CAN ) behind pictures already and i am frankly running out of wall space

Ok then a big plant pot with a fake plant and a secret compartment. Pull out the plant and there's your can, safe & sound!

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

i am currently working with a buddy of mine to convert all our vents to lead to an underground trashcan

Make it lead to a furnace lol, smells like burnt garbage house

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hatebag posted:

Ok then a big plant pot with a fake plant and a secret compartment. Pull out the plant and there's your can, safe & sound!

good good i like that one. yes, and a nice plant (albeit it fake) will really liven up the place imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

throw a bunch of trash at it until it cant be seen

• Locked thread