Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I'm a longtime user of Goldfish. They used to be expensive when they first hit the markets but now they are rarely more than 2 bucks a bag. For years I was a vanilla boring regular Goldfisher. I'd occasionally throw in the pizza kind or pretzel kind for variety. Rarely used more than one bag a day.

But now I've discovered the Exxtreme Flavor Goldfish varieties. And I'm hooked. Normal goldfish taste bland and I rarely feel the same rush I did when using these wellmade baked crackers.

I'm up to 3 Exxtreme Flavor bags a day and I feel like its having an adverse effect on my health. Advice?

Feel free to make this a safe space thread for Goldfishing and general safety tips for enjoying this golden snack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to poo poo on your face

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Big fan of goldfish, the parmesan ones are my jam.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
It's a shame it's illegal to use goldfish for bait while bass fishing, bass really love those little rascals.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Your body is craving roughage and your brain cant compute why the goldfish arent giving your body what it wants. Eat more salad and root vegetables.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

dad gay. so what posted:

it is nice you gave a heads up. it looks like you are learning compassion in your twilight years.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
When you guys finish a bag, do you make sure you get all the crumbs and powder? I was taught not to waste food as there are small children in Africa who'd love to try goldfish. But mailing packages is so expensive, especially with my habit.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ARE GOLDFISH CHIPS OR CRACKERS OR MAYBE EVEN BREADCRUMBS? I DONT KNOW IM A GOON AND loving RETARDED.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i think OP is lying.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

SurfaceDetail posted:

When you guys finish a bag, do you make sure you get all the crumbs and powder? I was taught not to waste food as there are small children in Africa who'd love to try goldfish. But mailing packages is so expensive, especially with my habit.

I just save up all the residue until it can fill a bathtub, then I luxuriate in it.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Crush up a gold fish into a fine powder. Roll up a benjamin and snort that poo poo into your nose.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

numberoneposter posted:

ARE GOLDFISH CHIPS OR CRACKERS OR MAYBE EVEN BREADCRUMBS? I DONT KNOW IM A GOON AND loving RETARDED.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
anglers

they're all fuckin anglers!!!! YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

numberoneposter posted:

You seem upset. Have a lollipop
*hands u a popsicle*

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
what are goldfish addicted to,b lowing bubbles?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

nomadologique posted:

They get baked all the time

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
I invested in gold fish for when the market inevitably sinks.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

nomadologique posted:

As a man named Bubbles I can honestly say they are not addicted to that.

no matter how hard I try.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

loving lol at the pussy rear end bitch who eats goldfish instead of these:

They are penguins for fucks sake! :)

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

loving lol at the pussy rear end bitch who eats goldfish instead of these:

They are penguins for fucks sake! :)

the official snack of toilet-shoes homos

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

the official snack of toilet-shoes homos

You really gonna make me post the picture again?!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
ack!

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

Not if you eat a lot of goldfish

You'll be making GBS threads blood and sawdust

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I, too, know all too well the trials and tribulations of a debilitating goldfish addiction. It started simply enough with the standard cheese. In my youth, I discovered the pizza flavor blasted degeneration of the long time famous snack cracker while idly wandering through a grocery store and have been incapable of quelling my desire for them since. I crave them more than sunlight and the hunger has never been satiated. It's too late for me, get yourself help while you still can.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Try the exxxxxcxxxxtreme mixes where it's half one flavor and half of another.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

you aint really goldfishin until you're drinkin them out of the cardboard gallon container like cafeteria milk

and washing them down with actual milk

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I sure could go for some Pepperidge Farm®'s Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Flavor blasted goldfish are not my favorite

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i asked if they had pizza flavored goldfish down at the pet store and they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about??? idiots!!!

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
Have you guys ever tried smelts? i know a swarthy family that eats them for new years.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Rationale posted:

Have you guys ever tried smelts? i know a swarthy family that eats them for new years.
take it to the sardine thread

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
have you ever considered why you even liek the fishes? and don't say it's 'cause they're so delicious', we know that. everyone knows that. your mom probably said it was O.K to eat them when you were a child, is that what happened?

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
how would you compare and contrast goldfish and cheez-its?

would goldfish and swedish fish be a good trail mix?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Anyone here dare to support the existence of Cheese Nips?

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

final2percent posted:

you aint really goldfishin until you're drinkin them out of the cardboard gallon container like cafeteria milk

and washing them down with actual milk

I do drink them. Sometimes I dnt even chew. Help...

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Flavor blasted goldfish are good i wonder how they get the flavor to stick to the goldfish while they swim around

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
look at you and your Gone Fishin' throw pillow, covered in cheesy fingerprints. you're not even trying to hide it anymore. it's disgusting...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo7CkuBcDLI

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I thought that was interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I enjoy a woman with cheese nips

• Locked thread