Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Veloxyll posted:

So, looking through. to make an Anarcho-drug cult the only option basically is humans.

or maybe Evons, I haven't looked at them. All the other good capitalist options could not take anarchy or drug cult. :(

Also pondering RP choices when you don't understand the words on the screen is hard work!
Hahaha! Jezt haben Sie einen ganz gueten gruend Deutsch zu Lernen!

(Hahaha is German for "malevolent laughter", fyi)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Meine Götter, you weren't joking about the game having a sedate pace. How long has this active war had no battles?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
We're about to hit those dinosaurs like a million tons of rocks and the only thing they can do is hope we're more merciful than they've been.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Man, that's kinda tense. Any chance of sending some help to the psilons, in the form of uhh, maybe fighter tech?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
The Rammstein derivatives could be Haifisch, Feuer Frei and Benzin~

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
If we were to for some more Culture/Halo names, "Rock beats Everything", "The Universe is your hard Place", "You're going to Roll", "Silicone > Carbon", "Presenting the Royal Jewels" and uhhh, "This if for the Meteorites" are things I just thought up now.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Man, this is dragging out way too long. Now with the Klackons on your doorstep, is there a chance they'll align with the Raas and double-team you?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Why is it always Didi that dies. Why didn't ya have some variation, maybe famed cloud environmentalism activist Otto Woolkes dying? :v:

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
6th? Ye gads, looks like Carbon is handily beating Silicone!

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
this is like ww1 in space or some poo poo

Those dinosaurs are really, really trying to survive

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Video of the execution: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TEiuxBGEuDE

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

habituallyred posted:

So what war movies are the silicoids going to make after these invasions? The Thin Chalk Line has a ring to it.
thin red ochre line mo like

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

woah :nws: that poo poo!!!!
lol

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Its fitting that we're playing as sentient rocks because it seems like this game moves at a geological pace~

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Rename the system Crocodiles Rocked and the planets after Elton John songs

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Yeah its been way too long since there was an update in the good MoO LP

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

my dad posted:

It's Deceitful Penguin a something awful poster posting, so more like loud but ultimately harmless farts.
Fixed that for you, but when I have to remind myself I'm not in the "Videogame fanfiction forum" but the Let's Play one I tend to run out of patience pretty quick

Especially when it's, ugh, libertarian fiction for some reason

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
If only you were made of rock, you'd never have bad eats

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
The best sci fi lore is written either by serious, real scientists or those that onow absolutely nothing about it I feel.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I dont give a drat about ants or dinosaurs

but

gently caress ROBOTS

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Yay! More MoO3!

Why is it melting anyway? Another heatwave in Sachsen?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
That's hilarious! Even the game itself seems to fight against being played.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Cripes, why does the Raas genocide take so dang long??

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
It's funny reading this LP and then reading the new Stellaris Dev diaries

I guess there were more people than just you Leubs who loved the game!

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
JC how is endlessly colonizing such a decent survival tactic??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Looking forward to seeing them rocking the galaxy