Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your banana choice
A Fresh Green Banana
I'm a dumb rear end in a top hat and enjoy overly ripe bananas that are yellow which is the color of piss
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

So my company has fresh fruit every monday in an effort to make our employees less of an exotic species of live-action troll dolls and more human. After finishing up my 5th cup of coffee I go into the break room and grab a banana. The banana was green - no yellow to be had.

My coworker promptly questions whether or not I was going to eat this green banana, and then questions me a second time when I said yes. He calls me a garbage person for my culinary choices. I eat the entire loving thing in two bites in front of him without breaking eye contact, tell him to gently caress himself, and then exit the break room.

So, while I take the rest of the day off as an impromptu suspension for sexual harassment, I posit to you - god's chosen people - do you prefer a nice fresh green banana? Or a greasy yellow banana with liver spots gonna form on it any day so you don't eat it and you rationalize it in your mind saying you'll make banana bread with it but you never do because you're a dangerously lazy piece of poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

80% yellow 20% green close thread

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

80% yellow 20% brown close thread

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
100% black

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

80% green 20% yellow close thread

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:eyepop:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Bananas change colors? What the gently caress?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

all yellow no green very few number of spots no large brown patches or any bruises

Usually I buy a bunch and let them get to this point then i eat a banana and freeze the rest because they taste great frozen its like an nanner icescream pop.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

100% throw banana away, replace with oranges

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i put de lime in de coconut

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Different uses at different times.

Green, good on cereal. Yellow, good eatin', fine in fruit salads. Brown, make some banana loaf I guess.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i just eat the bananus, it's the best part

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

i put de lime in de coconut

You're an idea man. You have moxie, spunk, and other slang terms for sperm. Sweet crackers. Its the 1940s. Take this mustache, cigar, get in this office and sodomize a secretary. You're going places kid, a real rocketride to the top.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
if i dont have to use kitchen scissors to get the thing open its goin in the trash

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

if i dont have to use kitchen scissors to get the thing open its goin in the trash

:omarcomin:

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

You shouldn't peel bananas all the vitamins are in the skin

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

it depends if im eating them or doing something else with them

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
bananas are disgusting and they smell bad

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

banana bread > bananas so this is 100% correct

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

40% green 60% yellow

has a little give but is firm enough to hold up to vigorous thrusting; won't split open or get too mushy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

MiracleWhale posted:

i just eat the bananus, it's the best part

Call me, big boi

(580) 355-7575

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

SilkyP posted:

You shouldn't peel bananas all the vitamins are in the skin

This post is inherently confusing.

How are you supposed to use the skin as a cumsock if you don't peel it? :cmon:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

Call me, big boi

(580) 355-7575

dialing now, may be hard to hear me with my mouth chock full of bananus

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
i like to freeze my nanners if they ripen faster than i can eat them and then i blend them up with cold coffee to pretend im hip and healthy

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Rationale posted:

i like to freeze my nanners if they ripen faster than i can eat them and then i blend them up with cold coffee to pretend im hip and healthy

I have never thought to freeze nanners. Are they easy to peel frozen? I might have to try this, as I am also hip and cool and drink smoothies

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i don't eat bananas anymore bc while they have the potnetial to be my favo fruit something about their texture makes them downright unapproachable

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

why can't I buy banana juice at my local liquor store (where I do all my grocery shopping)

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'

ChrisHansen posted:

I have never thought to freeze nanners. Are they easy to peel frozen? I might have to try this, as I am also hip and cool and drink smoothies

no peel before you freeze

if you're a thinkahead guy you can freeze some coffee too

blend it with yoghurt and spinach

breakfast

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

MiracleWhale posted:

why can't I buy banana juice at my local liquor store (where I do all my grocery shopping)
ill give you some banana juice

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

ChrisHansen posted:

It is best to peel then freeze (on a stick or in a bag or something)

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

So my company has fresh fruit every monday in an effort to make our employees less of an exotic species of live-action troll dolls and more human. After finishing up my 5th cup of coffee I go into the break room and grab a banana. The banana was green - no yellow to be had.

My coworker promptly questions whether or not I was going to eat this green banana, and then questions me a second time when I said yes. He calls me a garbage person for my culinary choices. I eat the entire loving thing in two bites in front of him without breaking eye contact, tell him to gently caress himself, and then exit the break room.

So, while I take the rest of the day off as an impromptu suspension for sexual harassment, I posit to you - god's chosen people - do you prefer a nice fresh green banana? Or a greasy yellow banana with liver spots gonna form on it any day so you don't eat it and you rationalize it in your mind saying you'll make banana bread with it but you never do because you're a dangerously lazy piece of poo poo?

frig man i heard in the jungle they eat em brown

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i dont eat bananas like normal anymore, i freeze em in the fridge and throw them in a blender to make frozen banana mush, but its like banana ice cream.

ur welcome fuckers.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
1 banana no green but before it starts getting black and mushy
2 handful of mixed berries (strawberries/blueberries/blackberries)
Fresh orange juice

Blend for 60 seconds

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Come mr tallyman tally me banana.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oldpainless posted:

2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
1 banana no green but before it starts getting black and mushy
2 handful of mixed berries (strawberries/blueberries/blackberries)
Fresh orange juice

Blend for 60 seconds
Okay. Now what do I do with it??

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

Okay. Now what do I do with it??

Pour it directly into my gaping anus

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Pour it directly into my gaping anus
Too late, I already poured it into my pee pee hole.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

Too late, I already poured it into my pee pee hole.

I'll suck it out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

ill give you some banana juice

<closes eyes and opens mouth>

• Locked thread