Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ChrisHansen posted:

I'm also ISO (in search of) stylish adult diapers, on account of my severe lactose inteolerance and love of fine cheeses

look at the bright side, you can probably go down slides real fast with all that lube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ChrisHansen posted:

I like your posting, but you clearly have not taken part in an obstacle course designed for children with diarrhea streaming down the back of your legs.

<hangs head in shame> guilty as charged

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ChrisHansen posted:

I was at target but I got distracted and didn't buy any clothes. I didn't even have time to browse their graphic tees.

Are they supposed to be ironic or is there really a big market for tshirts with soda logos?

when i'm passed out on the sidewalk in a diabetic coma it's important for the emts to know which flavor of carbonated sugar beverage to put in my iv drip bag

• Locked thread