Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Doo de doo. I'm a normal whitebread guy who lives in New York City. I work in an office with a very serious boss. I have a fiancée and a nice apartment, yet I feel unfulfilled.

What the... I almost ran over that pack od cartoon squirrels! Holy poo poo, they can talk!

My life is about to be turned upside down!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Oh man, because of these cartoon squirrels, I missed a very important dinner date with my fiancé, now she's mad at me!

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
The acid is kicking in fast for sure man, dont take any more (classic mistake) and go enjoy a park or something, look at the sky, think happy thoughts, and above all consider that no matter the good / bad things you have done in this world, you are here for a reason, and to be happy for it.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
i wish i could take some drugs so i could not be on planet earth for just five loving seconds god drat it legalize this poo poo already you loving pigs

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
For some convoluted reason, I have to take these cartoon squirrels to work with me. I just hope my boss doesn't find out because he hates squirrels!
I'm going to put them in my drawer and then leave them unsupervised while I go to this important meeting.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Applewhite posted:

Oh man, because of these cartoon squirrels, I missed a very important dinner date with my fiancé, now she's mad at me!

you better hide those squirrels from her because she would never understand! hope you are good at excuse-making.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Howard Beale posted:

you better hide those squirrels from her because she would never understand! hope you are good at excuse-making.

I'll try to tell her the truth but get interrupted by the squirrels before I can. Oh man she just found out about the squirrels on her own and thinks I lied to her. WHAT DO I DO??

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i'd prolly get wrapped up in some kind of adventure

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hmmm, I'm ok with this.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Your fiancée clearly isn't right for you. But that shy, approachable attractive lady from work who helped keep your squirrels from being smashed by your boss sure seems nice...

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*safe drops on my head*
*paramedics pronounce me dead on site*
*funeral turns into a laugh riot as the toons use my corpse for their zany ventriloquist act*

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
that's not real

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I sure hope these squirrels don't kill anyone while they try to operate my car as a team.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

I sure hope these squirrels don't kill anyone while they try to operate my car as a team.

A good lawyer could get you off

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Applewhite posted:

I'll try to tell her the truth but get interrupted by the squirrels before I can. Oh man she just found out about the squirrels on her own and thinks I lied to her. WHAT DO I DO??

tell her they were a surprise for her birthday!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What's this? Nuts??

I'm allergic to nuts! They make my face swell up so I look stupid and can't talk!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Howard Beale posted:

tell her they were a surprise for her birthday!

They're your problem now!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

*Comes home to find Schmorky in a diaper laying on the floor, trying to look sexy.*

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Whatever you do, don't comically eat the bowl of mixed nuts right before your presentation to the big client. That could make or break your career.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
These squirrels are tearing up my apartment! I'm so mad!

Aw man but now I feel guilty for shouting at them even though they're a destructive nuisance that came to my house uninvited.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

poisonpill posted:

Whatever you do, don't comically eat the bowl of mixed nuts right before your presentation to the big client. That could make or break your career.

I lost the big client. My job is hanging by a thread! It all comes down to the secret personal project I've been developing for years but don't have the confidence to implement.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

I lost the big client.

Don't worry. I bet your zany squirrel friends are concocting a wild adventure on convincing your client to go with you, because you have a heart of gold.

loinburger
Jul 10, 2004
Sweet Sauce Jones
Somebody with an evil mustache and monocle etc offers you a million dollars for the talking cartoon squirrels so that he can do something evil with them like make them part of his evil carnival sideshow or vivisect them. You initially agree to his offer but later renege because dammit those squirrels are so darned cute. The evil guy kidnaps (squirrelnaps? gently caress off) the squirrels and now you have to rescue them even though this will make your boss and fiancee really mad for some reason.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

These animals have cost you your career, your relationship, and your sanity. It's time to put them down, imo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

loinburger posted:

Somebody with an evil mustache and monocle etc offers you a million dollars for the talking cartoon squirrels so that he can do something evil with them like make them part of his evil carnival sideshow or vivisect them. You initially agree to his offer but later renege because dammit those squirrels are so darned cute. The evil guy kidnaps (squirrelnaps? gently caress off) the squirrels and now you have to rescue them even though this will make your boss and fiancee really mad for some reason.

I've been trying to get rid of these squirrels for the whole movie, but now that I'm finally about to be free of the little pests, they look really sad at me out the back window of the evil van and I know that I was the jerk all along.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
It sounds like these cartoon squirrels will help you learn what you really care about. They will cause you to lose your fiance and your job but in the end they will inspire you to strike out on your own and will introduce you to your soul mate.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Have the squirrels made any "topical" (actually outdated by at least three years) pop culture references yet?

Mordja fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Apr 12, 2016

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
It will be okay, there's going to be a big musical number up soon and it will all work out.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mordja posted:

Have the squirrels made any "topical" (actually outdated by at least three years) references yet?

Yes, the girl squirrel sang a Beyoncé song and did a sexually provocative dance that made me feel slightly queasy. Also the squirrels did a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas reference for some reason?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

poisonpill posted:

These animals have cost you your career, your relationship, and your sanity. It's time to put them down, imo

there is only one thing to be done with filthy toons :colbert:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
nope, i am not going to do it, i am not. *squirrels show big doe eyes* no.. uh.. definitely *squirrels give my legs a hug* fine i'll do it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Do... do the squirrels have access to movies in the cartoon forest?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i can't imagine your house pet (presumably a cat) appreciates these new animated guests.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

scott zoloft posted:

i can't imagine your house pet (presumably a cat) appreciates these new animated guests.

He tried to eat them but they ended up tricking it into falling out a window.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

That's okay. Your cat will be seen again wearing a full body cast in the end credits stinger.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
These squirrels are driving me nuts!!

(this is also the film's tagline)

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Why did you build so many Rube Goldberg contraptions into your apartment? They all seem to spectacularly fail at their purpose and now you've just got eggs on your floor or whatever.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Please don't make a corny joke.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
The framework of this situation dictates that you determine the squirrels motivation for leaving their normal lives and harassing you. Is there are a megacorporation tearing down their cartoon forest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Ha! After all these hijinks I've finally learned to loosen up a little. Take that uptight bossman, I'm walking away from my responsibilities entirely into a new life of relaxing and laughing more!

• Locked thread