Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
balls deep is actually good content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Jolo posted:

I still can't believe there's a show called Balls Deep. I honestly thought this was an April Fools joke at first read because of Balls Deep and Gaycation. Getting a show called Balls Deep on TV is crazy.

its basically 30 minutes of a guy looking incredibly uncomfortable every week

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

ColoradoCleric posted:

is cable dead yet?

dead, and gay

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
they basically ran out of content immediately

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah I mean adding the vice films thing is good and they seem to have some good new shows coming like the sports one and the chinese good guy but seriously run old vice docus under the name vice classics or vice criterion collection because I am real tired of hearing about miamis rap scene

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
states of undress is mostly bad bc it features moments like the host walking through a literal slum of street children and saying "fashion is so important here, everyone cares a lot about looking good." although there was a funny moment when she interviewed an islamic fundamentalist and he said that he wants to give her to an afghan man so he can cut off her nose

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
some of it is good but the rest, is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I did like the Congo one where the SAPE guy was walking down the street with her, telling everyone in french that she was his new wife.

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

states of undress is mostly bad bc it features moments like the host walking through a literal slum of street children and saying "fashion is so important here, everyone cares a lot about looking good." although there was a funny moment when she interviewed an islamic fundamentalist and he said that he wants to give her to an afghan man so he can cut off her nose

• Locked thread