Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Balls Deep is cool, everything else on the channel is mostly pointless or straight up garbage.

Weediquette seems like it's trying to be deep, but every show is going somewhere, looking at their weed, and then the host going "So in wrap up, I guess weed really is a force for change."
gently caress That's Delicious is an hour of jersey shore dirtbags and a fat guy going "I like food, it's like (insert two completely unrelated phrases) on my tongue."
Flophouse is a bunch of bad comedians who couldn't even get a spot on an open-mic night doing their schtick in a literal flophouse.
States of Undress is okay. Checking out the weird side of fashion in 3rd-world shitholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mange Mite posted:

This sounds like a perfect distillation of vice. Shallowness mixed with poverty tourism and zero actual knowledge or redeeming value

It's hosted by clueless model as well.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Bro Dad posted:

states of undress is about a sheltered model who investigates third-world fashion by interviewing local designers who are always adamant that they do not live in a backwards shithole (pakistan is actually very open-minded you guys!)

I did like the Congo one where the SAPE guy was walking down the street with her, telling everyone in french that she was his new wife.

• Locked thread