Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
P. cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

EDIT: Holy poo poo Miyano is cute as hell.

EDIT Holy crap I love Echizen.
Indeed.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

alcharagia posted:

actually no now i'm wondering why they bumped that chapter forward on the list so far
What's been adapted so far:

1: 1, 2, 3 - Tanaka & Oota focus
2: 4, 12 - Miyano focus
3: 11, 7, 21 - Echizen focus
4: 5, 6 - Shiraishi focus
5: 8, 19
6: 23, 10, 13

So they introduced the principal characters in the first four eps, then went with a grab bag of chapters for the next two.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
What part of 'brocon kuudere' doesn't satisfy moe anime standards

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Everything Burrito posted:

I like the candy mystery lead-in to her introduction but Tanaka's sister is probably the character I like the least.
Reasons to not like Rino:

1) Bullies Oota
2) Romantically interested in her brother
3) she hates oota seriously what the HELL

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Hey, I'm up for more 'Oota unwittingly trolls Rino' moments.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
I'm fine with Rino, honestly. It's a fun gag to have that kind of character (accurately) intuit that her biggest rival is the MC's closest male friend.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Knorth posted:

Tanaka's explanation of why he doesn't want a girlfriend was really endearingly stupid :3: He's a lazy dork

Adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Onean posted:

Echizan's stuff wasn't in the manga, at least as far as it's been translated, and I just don't remember, right? It was really cute.
I think the manga is up to the 60s, and the first part with Echizen & that self-study part are from untranslated chapters.

• Locked thread