Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

:siren:Tanaka-kun is Always Listless (Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge)
Silver Link | Kawatsura, Shinya | Comedy, School, Slice of Life | Apr 9, 2016
Sighing, leaning on his elbows, sleepy eyes. Tanaka-kun is a boy that basically doesn't try but isn't disliked. This is a laid-back youth comedy about Tanaka-kun and the quiet Oota who can't leave him alone.
Links:

Legit funny and very cute adaptation from some folks who worked on Non Non Biyori. It's a *yawn* good show...zzzzzzzzzz.

Cast:

Tanaka
VA: Ono, Kensho
Extremely motivated towards being lazy.

Oota
VA: Hosoya, Yoshimasa
Angel.

Watch it on Crunchyroll!

devtesla fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Apr 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Cephas posted:

Is this... shounen ai?

Anything is BL if you believe

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
when you hype yourself up to do your responsibilities but then you remember the billions of people on earth suffering under capitalism

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Everything Burrito posted:

there are girls now so it's OK to like it :v:

Miyano's great but my favorite part of the show is still Oota and Tanaka's weird rear end conversations (the prison one was fantastic). I also like how they can apparently talk telepathically.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Miyano in the long skirt killed me

she's so smol

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tanaka only has eyes for one wife

Tanaka-toast :3:

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Everyone on this show has crushes on everyone else, all the time.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Rino's deeply understated tantrum at the end of the episode was pretty great tho.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Romantic interest in a sibling is just not funny at all to me and kinda poisons the well for any jokes or scenes she appears in. Making her overprotective without going completely brocon would have worked just as well IMO, especially with the contrast between competent sister and useless brother. Being upset about how Oota spoils Tanaka even still works since he's just making him more and more useless.

It's not really romantic interest though, is it? By my measure it stopped at an intense but still funny place, never really going full creepy.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

HenryEx posted:

If only someone had taught him the proper sucking technique

The Devil Tesla posted:

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tanaka's nightmare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
These are pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gxU-GGrepM

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I was trying to decide if I should move to the room with the TV in order to watch the new episode, of just sit here and watch it on my phone. I eventually realized that the proper way to watch this show is the laziest.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

AnoHito posted:

I generally watch part of the episode, then take a nap, then wake up and watch the rest.

You are truly the master :worship:

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/silverlink2007/status/746916154183057408

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Devil Tesla posted:

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Roland Jones posted:

Oh, that reminds me, did they do anything more with the Echizen-Miyano thing? I need to catch up on like half the series (I stopped watching the episode where it turns out Tanaka's sister is into him or something), but while Miyano's confession and such were really cute, Echizen subsequently completely forgetting about it and taking the "confession" from Tanaka and Ohta much more seriously, even if it was apparently because they adapted manga chapters out of order, was rather disheartening.

There's a few more Echizen getting flustered at Ohta moments and they suck just as much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The show really should have had an episode that was just Echizen and Miyano :(

• Locked thread