Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Same but also comfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Even Yuru Yuri?

Especially Yuru Yuri

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
So Ohta X Tanaka and Echizen X Miyano. It's nice to see an anime that celebrate alternate lifestyles for both genders.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

AnacondaHL posted:

Holy fuuuuu the punchline of ep (04)

I can't even breathe right now

Tanaka-kun is terrible. Ohta might have a rival for Tanaka though.

Edit: Not in general, but in being able to identify a girl based on her bust size.

Xelkelvos fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Apr 30, 2016

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
If Miyano was a cookie, would she be a shortbread? :v:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Sucking eggs is also a sexual euphemism

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Ohta's little sister is a cutest. Also, WcDonalds lady is great too.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Ohta's reaction to the shaved ice as a tension breaker was great. Also, Echizen shouldn't be tempted to the side of the boy-likers and just stay in love with Miyano.

Also, I love the Ohta-carrying-Tanaka scene transition

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpfHHaZQAu4
I didn't realize these shorts existed (or I did and I completely forgot). Sadly Miyano doesn't really appear until episode 20

Edit: New episode is also up. Prepare to be frightened

Xelkelvos fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jun 18, 2016

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
It's over. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Just in case anyone's having withdrawal symptom already, the shorts are still a thing and unlike Flying Witch's they're just as good as the series

Case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGrv2MFDlYk

• Locked thread