Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Emilia is like the only thing that's keeping him from going insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

All moe are good person.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

How many more episode is there? I want to see Subaru dark soul a Dragon :banjo:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I watched last 3 episode in one go and poo poo is INTENSE! Holy poo poo I can feel the pain just from watching and I need more. :bang:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nyaa posted:

Emilia is like the only thing that's keeping him from going insane.
Lol immediately after the moment she break up with him.

And now Rem is the only thing that's keeping him from going insane again.

:downsgun:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I agree, Betelgeuse's monologue would never be boring. His full 8-10 minute worth of monologue plus plot hint is entertaining and cringe-worthy as intended.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

This is what happen when you make Puck work overtime past night time.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Cowman posted:

All of this put together should destroy a sane person and make them thoroughly broken and probably insane.
We all know the hardest thing that broke him was Emilia 'breaking up' with him. :chef:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

And the old Sword Saint can't kill the White Whale. That thing is on par with the dragon indeed.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I was expecting action packed awesome fight from all the subway ads, but it's something beautiful instead. :angel:

Wasn't it suppose to be one hour long?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Impression: A boss fight that feels like legit dark soul boss with poo poo load of hp. Kensei's attack actually feel super heavy compare to other characters.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

a kitten posted:

That whole drat world needs a nerf and balance adjustment.
This is why everyone hates the Jealous Witch. She is the hacker who spam global nerf on everyone and make op instant kill boss in abundance. She also likes to rollback the server to previous restore point until her minions did well in an event.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

We can talk about mmo or we can talk about gore harvest/dissection of whale.

But if you all prefer, we could talk about the gore and mental dissections of Subaru.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

5pb announced to make a game for rezero. No other info about it, but it's pretty much certain from the company's background to be a VN. I am down for this because 5pb made stein gate and Chaos Head :newlol:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I rather have a Puck version.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

darkgray posted:

Can't verify that this is real, but in my heart it forever will be:
I checked. Rem is #4 in top paid and emilia in #16. Akinator #18

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I want a Puck clock app. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Conspiratiorist posted:

Man, Subaru's dad is a brick shithouse.
That explains why he has gotten so much exercises as a neet.

• Locked thread