Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
And that's why I was forced to surgically attach your hands to your face.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Dinner and a Movie. That poo poo was so bad but happened to air during my peak mushrooms/weed years so I watched every episode but retained almost nothing from them. The recipes were themed to the movie, right? I think the hosts were pretty likeable and funny but the amount of weed I was smoking made for a pretty low bar for funny/likeable.

I used to watch that too. It was dumb but it was fine and I even enjoyed it at times.

Then a few years ago I discovered that one of the hosts, Paul Gilmartin, has a podcast that's loving amazing. He talks to people about really heavy problems in their life in a way that's compassionate but also funny. Really intense and moving.

Never would have thought that the Dinner and a Movie guy would make me cry, but here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread