Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I started getting MeTV when they switched to digital signals for over-the-air televison years ago and Svengoolie just makes the entire channel for me. I love living in a world where I can watch pretty much anything I want whenever but it's nice to know that there's still someone out there making terrible jokes and using the best special effects Video Toaster can buy to punch up the commercial breaks of terrible movies every week.

I almost feel like the modern trend of having discussion shows following broadcasts of popular shows like AMC's Talking Dead is the modern successor to the old movie show host format: cheap programming made to fill air time and drum up interest hosted by people who are genuinely into whatever it is they're showing. HBO just announced that they're doing one for the new season of Game of Thrones so it's only going to be getting bigger as time goes on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread